Your Scent is a Little Sweet - Vol. 3 Ch. 47 - Who Else Are You Going to Mark?

Can you stop taking up space of the white margins with useless notes that you could easily say in comments or forums?
Any actual notes in the future is gonna have to be prefaced with a new tag because I'm just gonna ignore any and all text outside the panels because it's nothing but drivel.

Group Leader
Can you stop taking up space of the white margins with useless notes that you could easily say in comments or forums?
Any actual notes in the future is gonna have to be prefaced with a new tag because I'm just gonna ignore any and all text outside the panels because it's nothing but drivel.
I wonder if it's a difference between CN and JP scanlation, since in JP scanlation it's considered very bad practice to like "comment" on what's going on in this kind of manner. At least, it seems unprofessional to me. It's more often done as part of the credits page at the end or, indeed, in the forums. At least here they left the text small enough I barely even noticed it.

Group Leader
I wonder if it's a difference between CN and JP scanlation, since in JP scanlation it's considered very bad practice to like "comment" on what's going on in this kind of manner. At least, it seems unprofessional to me. It's more often done as part of the credits page at the end or, indeed, in the forums. At least here they left the text small enough I barely even noticed it.
To explain a bit why it's annoying to a reader: It's kind of going to the cinema only to find out the group of friends 2 rows behind you is actively commentating throughout. You might not disagree with what they say or whatever, but it still is annoying to your viewing experience (or in this case, reading experience). We readers don't need a play-by-play. It's like Tolstoy writing in the margins of Anna Karenina "Alexei you baddieeee:lol:so scandalousss". It's unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
To explain a bit why it's annoying to a reader: It's kind of going to the cinema only to find out the group of friends 2 rows behind you is actively commentating throughout. You might not disagree with what they say or whatever, but it still is annoying to your viewing experience (or in this case, reading experience). We readers don't need a play-by-play. It's like Tolstoy writing in the margins of Anna Karenina "Alexei you baddieeee:lol:so scandalousss". It's unnecessary.
Or a book/movie editor putting comments in the work expressing how much they enjoyed/hated a scene. It detracts from the work.

Dex-chan lover
Tang Chao being in the dog house and she didn't even wife up Zhixu 😂. Someone needs to remind her who is the Alpha in the relationship cause she's being dominated 😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t even see the mouse type. I think I just spot the usefulness or not early on and stop looking in later chapters. It’s small enough it’s easy to ignore for me.

Users who are viewing this thread