Your Scent is a Little Sweet

Speaking of the omegaverse yuri,I like how the manhwa and manhua version can handle the story very well, unlike the manga version. The manga version "forced" the involvement of the male characters either alpha or omega in the yuri manga. That's why I don't want to read the manga version of the omegaverse yuri.

I think this story already ended. Good ending for both girls. But why doesn't the panel write the completed status?

Stop posting untagged spoilers.
Zhu Ci and Zhi Shu had the special relationship before Zhi Shu died. I don't know what was the cause of her death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally some yuri omegaverse content! While the characters and art aren't much to write home about, the omegaverse setting gives it enough spice to stand out on its own. Main couple has great sexual tension, too. Would recommend.

This is a criminally underrated series. I have truely exhausted all of my ways of explaining, it is too good in my eyes. It ended a bit abrupt I felt, as I wish it were to have had a more gentle closing for the plot. I shipped the main two protags hard, I NEED MORE. 😭😭😭🥺

In my opinion, it's hard for me to find a quality yuri plot that isn't just two girls in a high-school that live happily ever after, but it seems I have stumbled across a masterpiece. I would give anyone and everyone the recommendation to read this.

A 8/10 for plot in my eyes, but I see it overall as a 10/10 as nothing I have read yet tops this.

EDIT: I usually only read Japanese manga, turns out I have been sleeping on this style of book!!! Something about this read just resonates internally with me, not sure why. Definitely take this bias into account when reading my personal review.

Users who are viewing this thread