Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 1 - Two Women of Rumors

If the blonde one is going to be so naive, why not let the black-haired one win? She just seems so dumb I don’t care if she’s morally correct.

I’m sorry but for some reason that blonde hair’s goodness doesn’t sit well with me.

No the blondie just gave her a freaking RING man, i mean, is she a retard or is she doing this on purpose? idek man.
Purple lady's a psycho, Okay. but the blondie isn't any better XD
tis getting interesting XD

@Liya001
It was just a ring to us but to Medea, it seemed like Physche was rubbing it in that she won.
The ring was in Physche's colors (white and blue) and being a ring was a reminder that it was Physche that would be the one marrying the Prince, not her.
And judging from the prince's reaction to the ring, the prince also seems to realized that Medea might take the ring as an insult.

But that just my guess as to why Medea went nuts when she saw the ring.

@Audettey I agree, she is marrying the prince after all. How can a queen help a king lead the country if all she has is a good heart? The king can't protect her from all the schemes. She also needs to understand subtle moves and words, it is not easy to live with power.

I think that the prince loves her only because she is different from all the scheming aristocrats. However, I just think naivety like that can only be refreshing and lovely for a short time. In the long run, it will be exhausting living with a person that is too kind.

Yeah alright, that's why the prince married her. She's an airhead and has no schemes refreshingly. But it's very tragic for Medea tbh who prolly is the best candidate for the country

@Stormdragon That's what i meant!! I meant that Psyche must be a retard not to get that simple thing...
Like, duh? isn't it obvious how Medea feels? After all this? I wonder if she's actually doing this on purpose man...
Idek

you wanna know why you don't end up with the crown prince?
its because you don't have lighter hair than him!! its obvious a couple should have a significantly different color of hair!!!
just kidding, I hate the trope of light and dark-haired couple

Well, while Psyche might be naive I’m not sure why people are so harsh on her just because she’s not the MC and what ? Has a good heart ? Medea is the one who seem mentally ill and unstable, kind of nuts and in real life everyone would have thought the same but because Psyche is the typical kind girl and she married the Prince, Medea is trying to get revenge ? Like, bruh that’s unfortunate but what can you do ? That’s life. Pretty dumb in my opinion. Then, I’ve only read chapter 1 so far so if there’s some kind of backstory behind this and if Psyche isn’t who she seems to be I might change my mind about the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread