Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 5 - The Night Before The Storm (1)

Well, fuck. The trash prince knows :'D
Oooooh, but I am excited! Pysche is getting comfortable in Medea is body, Helio thinks something is off, but his expression is too pleasing and Medea thinks she is in control.... The next chapters are going to be interesting.
I actually hope that Medea and Pysche team up together to beat the Prince ass up and I kinda hope Medea with Helio, but for romance I don't see much yet.

Aggregator gang
Wow, what an unexpected turn! I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next!!!!

I now that the prince and Helio actually will find out everything, but i never guess that this fast, evenmore by so a fooolish way. Just what the hell was that, I thought that Medea was a smarter character that willdo a better and most lucky strategie, it was obvious that from the moment of the fairytale book the prince smelml somenthing going on, his not a follish man and obviously he would never let his ward back. And as somebody say below, she had better use a secret code or write something undernead, somenthing smarter if she was so deseserate. However this is so interesting, i hope they upload soon, I want to see how the prince is gonna to act liek.

Fed-Kun's army
@theilikepie i mean medea does have a nickname for him.. she literally calls him 'heli' instead of helio so they are least that close. and helio addressed medea (psyche) as 'you' which psyche thought medea would be angry at, which helio figured out immediately as being an act. they are at least that close to be addressing each other as casually as nobles. but then again, we dont know the full story yet since all of them seem like weirdos to begin with, so i guess only time will tell.

but oooh the asshole prince found out so early in the game i wonder whats actually gonna happen now since it seems both males knew so early on

oh so both of them do know whats up but one of them seems pretty fine with it? (was that a blush or a lighting problem) im rooting for lady medea though. i feel like psyche's gonna let her newfound strength get to her head like a degenerate. hopefully lady medea's marquess dude doesnt fall for psyche;;;

She thinks the prince is underestimating psyche, so he wouldn’t bother watching her.

I just wanna see both girl dump the prince.

Fed-Kun's army
those who speak "bad"about medea in this chapter, please read next chapter ohohohoho

People who just said Medea was disappointing in this chapter, please read the next on lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@siehan ahh sorry i did read the prev chapters but i missed one by mistake and that one happens to be the one where she clearly says that she wishes to be with him to gain the highest position and etc
thanks for clarifying i wouldnt have checked and known i missed one!

Well that was dumb. There's not much point in releasing a messenger bird from that place, it's obviously going to be suspicious.

Well... I guess it's obvious that it's obvious at the same time.

Wtf.
I thought this story is a light one.. but it's getting heavier and more twisted every chapter -,-"

Users who are viewing this thread