Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 3 - Is This Love?

Group Leader
If you look at it from a certain point of this isnt actually a problem. Medea is smart and wants to be empress. She has no derisive for love and prince dude obviously dosent love original psyche anyway. Psyche on the other hand probably craves real love and not power. And what better person is there then a dude who was willing to kill people for you. Just act like "woah I always loved you all along" and viola. Both of them just need to act there roles and live happily ever after with there new so's

No, I don't think Medea is being suspected. I think the prince never loved Psyche (or whoever is inside him, I don't know).

The story just took a turn that I seriously wasn’t expecting it to in terms of the Prince. I’m loving it

Group Leader
whoa. so he really does look down on both girls. the thing with the necklace kinda hinted at it but whoa. shivers man

Wait so he doesn’t love Psyche? Did she know? Is she going to be paired with that grey haired duke now? Isn’t he into the real Medea? Ahhh I wanna see Psyche grow, she’s wayyy too naive and slow right now, there’s no way she’ll make it. Also, Medea is kind of evil but why don’t I hate her.. will I?🤔🤔🤔🤔

Whoa. The prince just wanted a stupid ass wife. Medea was too smart for him.

Okay. I thought I was here for it before, but I am truly invested now. I smell a partnership.

Now, this is some good shit with smart charater, the lady which is the blone soul will "grow up" for sure, and that's will come with those sweet sweet drama

@Sleepyyyyy Man that would be so awesome. Psyche seems to be a good kid. It would be nice to see her paired up with someone who loved her. And seeing Medea deal with the prince sounds awesome.

Niceeeee!! I wasn't expecting this but it makes everything so much better!!! We're getting into the juicy little details that destroy everyone's previous thoughts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread