Your Throne (Pre-Serialization)

I want heli and the fl to be the main love interest im not accepting any love development with the crown prince and her, i feel both of her and heli have deep bond.

Group Leader
True otps.

Big brain: Silver hair x psyche In medeas body
Prince x medea in psyches body.
Galaxy brain: psyche x medea living on a farm. Silver hair dude x therapy.
Prince x kick in the ass

Hmm... I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling about this manhwa..
welp.. I'll just continue on reading this..

i have no time to love both mcs ok. Make it black and white or a yuri ending. Or acctually just an ending without the black haired prince, he can end up alone.

lmao so the prince is a piece of shit and the scary evil guy is good at heart. why am i not surprised 🤧 i guess the ensuing storyline would allow us readers to see whether or not psyche has the brains beyond being a white lotus fl to deal with her circumstances although i honestly just want to see a lot more medea action

Well, it's so insteresting and a whole new cncept for this manwha recarnation thing. It has its, "WTF here dude" but it's quiteinteresting, hope lotusgroup continue this poryect

Oooh I see, this is that kind of novel where the author is a troll of highest order.
Obviously there's more than to meet the eye. At first this seem to be more competent noble lady that's not loved by the prince vs naive, kind but no skill girl but in actuality the man in the relationship is a mastermind. Most likely he doesn't want a competent wife who can co-rule with him- hence why he pick a nice girl but no skill in anything else. Well played-

I feel like I should like both of the MCs, but I just can't feel empathetic about Psyche. I know it may be hopeless, but I just don't want to see Helios falling for Psyche in Medea's body (or in any body, for this matter). I want him to not fall for the stupid act Psyche is gonna throw to convince him she's Medea. And for god, Medea should't marry that crappy prince just for the throne. Let's agree it's not worth it.
Pls Helios, look for the real Medea and do what you do. I just can't stand seeing the bond between them being tossed away. Like, if Helios comes to love Psyche, he will only do things to "protect" her , like, if she doesn't want someone executed, them he wouldn't do it, or would do it in secret and if her wishes were to contradict Medea's, he would always back her, unless it was something that could harm Psyche (for example) and the story would be <again> like a fairy-tale towards Psyche, while following this line, the best Medea would get is to crack that prince with her intelligence and strenght and make him fall for her, then we would have that old, princely romance (and wouldn't make much sense since she's already kinda at the top. Like, she becomes empress and what then? ). If we could get Medea x Helios, it would be possible to see some real character development, specially if we could have Helios POV, since at this point (we know he is where he is now beacause of Medea) he doesn't seem to have romantic feelings towards Medea and vice-versa and they have known each other for seven years. If he could make Medea open herself to him in the middle of the story (which wouldn't cost us her real villainess attitude, which he understand its kinda a part of her) it would be really nice. The development I see Psyche getting is tottaly based on her being more fierce and strong, something kinda cliché, if I were to say (and not the kind of character I'm wanting to see, but if it's bound to happen I'll bear with it just for Medea).
Don't get me wrong, I want Psyche to be happy, just away from Helios. Maybe I'll change my mind? Yeah, maybe. I just feel for Medea when I see images popping up in my mind of Helios teaching Psyche everything about sparring, books and etc.
Well, I'm definetly going to read it, its one of the few manhwas that has an actual villainess and seems interesting. Also, I never wrote so much about a story with only a few chapters 😅😄

I want medea to be with heli... Scrap away that crappy prince please.... He only looks at the outer appearance of someone not unlike heli who easily doubt medea's body not being her... That's true love for heli... 😟

Okay, the way the wish was carried out sucked ass because now the Writer/Artist will try to make us like Psyche as she grows in Medea's environment. If it becomes clear that Psyche ends up with anybody, I'll yeet myself off of Pride Rock.

wait this is really interesting. its not like your typical villainess turning into heroine story. i liked how the author shows both perspectives (also the guys')

And the plot thickens.

What I think is going on:

Psyche is just a trophy wife. The prince obviously views her to be a simpleton. She isn’t intended to have any real authority or literally rule by his side. She seems to be more like a pet than anything else.

The prince, I imagine may be more like Medea. He doesn’t actually love Psyche. He has his own agenda that is yet to be revealed. Or he doesn’t really have a healthy love for her.

Though Medea may be calloused, I do hope that she & Psyche develops a partnership as I currently view the prince to possibly be the real antagonist. I don’t think the gods blessed the body switch for nothing.

I expect Medea to possibly grow to be a bit compassionate & Psyche to grow stronger. I can’t wait for Psyche to see what her prince is really like. Also, I don’t believe Medea loves the prince. I don’t really recall that being mentioned. Doesn’t she just want power? I thought that was clarified.

Hid this in case anything I say comes into fruition.

CHAPTER 5-6 HAS ME LIVING HAHAHAHAHA! OMG.. I totally underestimated this webtoon and I am all for grey, twisted, meticulous leads. Medea has found her match in the Crown Prince and I am sooo ready to see them fight till the end. This is one of those rare webtoons where I dont feel the need to stan a "ship". The only person who I wish the best for is Heli.. and for Psyche... well I hope she "finds herself" while being in Psyche's body.

@Berdy, yes it was stated that Medea only wants power. And the only way to attain the most power is by marrying into the royal family

Users who are viewing this thread