Your Throne (Pre-Serialization)

aah, this is so twisting. I don't really have a clue who's the enemy now. The 3 of them have tendencies to be one tho. 😒

I really want to read this but i don't want to if the end ship is gonna be Heli x Psyche. I'm gonna wait for more chapters then decided whether to read this or not. Anyway thanks to the translator for translate this.

If this ends in any way other than catastrophic ruin for everyone then I will be shocked.

at this point i want the both of them to be allies and bring down the prince.

i feel like the prince is the antagonist.

the two women will join force and stop the prince plans whatever it may be.

Oh.my.god. I thought I was gonna read a cliché story about a vilainess who will win the love of the prince but this is SO MUCH BETTER !!

Everybodys crazy wtffffff
Why does it seem like Heli is the most normal one akskdlsl

Group Leader
greek myth medea.
this story is actually great. in greek myth, there's two main stories to "Medea." One is that she a young maiden helplessly in love with a hero named "Jason" and goes to great lengths in order to marry him. This may as well be how outsiders see her.

The other version is where she's highly intelligent and manipulative. These traits were typically reserved for masculine characters and went against what a normal woman was considered. The prince feels threatened by the potential Medea has as a ruler and chose a more traditional woman like Psyche for this reason.

Additionally, in these stories where Medea is portrayed as a manipulative and intelligent woman, she kills her children as part of a revenge plot against Jason who rejected her. Heli can be considered her child since she molded him into an equally cold twisted person from a young age. She uses him as a means to an end in many of her attempts to overthrow Psyche and the Prince. It's possible that Medea will end up killing Heli for the sake of climbing to power, if not severely hurting him in the process.

also. yay this story is getting serialised. too bad it won't be a while until we get new chapters :(

\(;´□`)/\(;´□`)/\(;´□`)/\(;´□`)/ omg omg omg omg XD now things are really getting juicy such twist (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@mimicking

From what I have read, the Greek myth play of Medea goes like this: by exchanging promise of marriage with Jason, Medea helps Jason to complete the impossible quests and get his kingdom, even betraying her father and killed her younger brother in the process. She won Jason’s kingdom, and actually the empress who owns the kingdom, but let him rule instead. However, after having many children with her, years after their marriage, Jason found that it wasn’t enough and betrayed her to marry Glauce. When she threatened to take back the kingdom, Jason was ungratefully challenging Medea to take the kingdom from him.

As an act of revenge, Medea poisoned the fiancé and her father, as well as killed all of her children with Jason. Helio is actually her grandfather, the god of sun, offered Medea help. She then took refugee in Athen and have a son with the king there. However, after a failed attempt to kill the king’s first son in order for her son (with Athen’s king) to become a rightful heir, she fled Athen.

Finally, she returned to her original hometown, where she helped to take back her father throne and reconciled with him. Medea lived there until she became an immortal and live forever in the happiness.

P/s: and for Jason, who has broken his promise with Medea, he was punished to be childless, homeless, wandering from town to town until he died from a failed suicide attempts.

In Greek myth, Medea’s portrayed to be a mixed of villain and victim (who is very intelligent), and the killing of her children is also depicted as Jason’s fault, not hers.

Group Leader
@Tieu_Nhi_Nhi wait that's actually so much cooler. i just skimmed the wikipedia page for medea. i didn't know helio was actually her grandfather and that she became immortal. so cool omg

Dex-chan lover
people who read villainess stories but can't actually deal with properly evil villainesses are seriously odd.

loving medea so far. the scene where she embraces yialos after drowning in the fountain and she smiles that villainous smile is actually a masterpiece. keep being cunning, my beautiful girl! i do hope that she becomes a little more vulnerable as this story progresses though.

i am really excited for psyche's growth. i would love to see her become a properly competent and strong lady, but i don't want her to become medea's clone in personality. hopefully she keeps her pure nature along with gaining some competence.

i honestly do not ship heli/psyche at all, or medea/yialos. i do like the medea/yialos dynamic though. two very cunning people who hate eachother. i hope we see their backstory. i also hope we see a more in depth in depth backstory of heli/medea too.

eagerly awaiting more chapters!

I wanted to re-read this before moving onto the new serialized release but no chapter loads at all, all the pages fail to load.

Users who are viewing this thread