Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - Check!

THIS. This is the moment I've been waiting for. That look of despair when the prince sees that Psyche comes back alive is the best honestly. I can't wait till they devise a plan to kill him.

This chapter make me want to ship the three of them 😁
Ah, that's why the prince easily throw Psyche away.. Her divine power can be transfer to holy object.

Dex-chan lover
say... is it just me or do others notice that there are some part that doesnt make sense or even forgoten at this point ?

Fed-Kun's army
let me help you medea *give her a knife* you know where to aim !

honestly the description for this story doesn't do it justice. I didn't read it bc I thought it'd be lame but boy was I wrong

wooooowww this is so good!! i hope yialos dies a long painful death. seeing both of their faces and they let him know that they knew about his devious plans!

@Whatever2005
This isn't based on a webnovel, so there aren't that much spoilers. The Korean webcomic is only 5 chapters ahead, too.

Yassss. The holy trinity of badassery. But there’s no way Yialass is is gonna die that easily and soon.

please everyone! if you are reading this go read it on webtoon! you dont have to stop reading the scanlations just liking every chapter would do, lets show support to the creator!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread