Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Two Ladies of Rumor (2)

This is so fun and satisfying to read! I love MCs that can take what they want, I’m sure everything is not going to go as planned though. Whether she has character development or she becomes a tyrant who will seize control, this will be interesting.

The body swap was obvious from the title but I’m disappointed. Medea had a cool look to her while Psyche is extremely generic. Also not interested in watching Medea pretend to be her.

Dex-chan lover
are we supposed to read the chapter in 2 minutes, or put the song on loop or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh shit. I'm sorry, there's something so entertaining about a villainous protagonist

That's one hell of a smile. But yeah... I wish they didn't do a body swap. She was plenty badass. Hasn't she just lost all her pawns?

She technically just killed 2 people who would have protected her in her new body and her old followers are now are enemies... this is pretty bad news still.

I support the villainous mindset 100% though. I kinda want the duke's family to know about the body swap though. It would lessen my anxiety.

Double-page supporter
Oh, uhhhh... heh, finding it kinda hard to root for MC here.

Man I love the design of the purple haired girl alot more, I hope her screen time wont decrease by too much.

Kinda wack story so far. Main girl is pretty cool but god I hate all the other characters so far, everything feels so flat and one dimensional. Oh no 'good girl' is emotional flower, prince comes to save her MC uses evil plot to get her way oh shit it's super effective. I assume it picks up a lot tho cause this is really popular, the art really feels like it's carrying the story with this

I'm quite surprised some people are upset with the body swap. I could tell it was going to happen from the title and reading the summary.

Probably because peeps liked her looks better than the typical blonde green/blue eyez. Kinda disappointed ngl but the show must go on.

I knew it was going to be a body switch from the looks of the cover. sad that they switched, but i hope this goes well. hopefully she doesn't fall in love with that dude, but someone else

Users who are viewing this thread