Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - Leap

Dex-chan lover
Doing gods work, mate! Tbh, I really wish for you to continue on this, is a real pain in the ass to wait for those moneymakers of webtoons.

This is really not cool. If we actually give a shit about the authors we need to support them when avenues become available. Big whoop it's what, $0.50 per chapter to speed ahead? Free if you just wait for the delay unlike on Tappy etc? Come'on.

The official English chapters are literally up for FREE on Webtoons. You can’t even wait a few weeks before they’re caught up?? This is stealing money not just from the creator, but from the translators working hard to bring the story over. I would understand if there was some ridiculous paywall, but the chapters are, again, FREE. There’s literally no excuse for this.

The official translation are 15 weeks behind Korean raws. The official translation are crap.

Line can't do this series any justice!! They don't do other series justice either . Line is all about True Beauty or Lore Olympus etc...

And it's not like the author will get much out of it. It would be Line which would be making most of the money. The author's salary is mostly fixed. Only if it makes lots of money they will get some reasonable share, but if it is making that much money than author doesn't require more money. They might want more, but they don't require it.

So, there is no reason not to get faster and better translation.

Thanks for the translation. I'd still encourage people to read it on Webtoon, so that staff knows the series gets views.

@RainbowSocks
Tappytoons is fine. 30 ads per hour, one chapter per hour. If you can't be bothered to manually tap on ads, just run a script. It's consistent unlike tapas where I have only been able to watch 1-3 ads a day.

Dex-chan lover
I know it’s on webtoon but Jesus Christ webtoon makes it difficult to like em. They don’t keep my place for half the series I follow, half the time I go to the site and have to click past an ad, say I want English, input my date of birth and say I don’t want to install the app before going and taking my best guess of where I was up to on a comic

This webtoon is extraordinary. I can't imagine what will happen in the next episode. The villain isn't bad to the backbone or heroine isn't good either.

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for this!!! i was getting tired of waiting for webtoon to catch up and reading shite mtls on the side

@royari
On Page 3, is there supposed to be an untranslated part?

But thank you for the chapter! 🤗🤗

Edit: You can ignore this, since I just saw your note about just translating this for fun 😅😅

Group Leader
thank you for doing this even if you dont plan on doing more in the future! while i would obviously prefer more, it is draining work so i appreciate your hard work you've put in <333

Mv0

Was this really necessary? The comic is literally free

Fed-Kun's army
@shubh68
The author's salary is mostly fixed.
isn't tht the point ? if the serie doesn't make views or isn't popular it may get canceled and the author will lose his job right ?

Users who are viewing this thread