Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Night Before The Storm (1)

I bet she knew the letter would be intercepted. I wonder what it said...

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why people care totally supportive of Medea and yet HATE the Prince. They're both basically the same...I mean they're scheming, cruel, ruthless.

I'm totally for the loyal type so I'm Heli all the way, but I think the Prince is keeping things interesting. Psyche is pretty boring...unless she turns evil. Then it'd be great. Just a bunch of villains fighting it out.

I guess Heli and Psyche will fall in love while Medea and the Prince, whose name I still can't recall, will fight it out until they fall in love with the opponent's wits? xD

i'm so extremely confused. did medea know the letter would be intercepted???? so what letter did the princce read????

ok so the prince intercepted the letter. furck

So you can buy a cellphone bird and spam anyone you want? How does it even work?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm loving Psyche in Medea's body aaaa and Helio waaah they're the only ones I like in this manhwa damn

Saw someone said "why are you guys rooting for the obvious villains" , so? Ain't that's the point of the whole story? If it isn't, why are we getting a main character who's an actual villain? And honestly, many people will disagree with me but, I want Pysche to be gone. She's so boring af, like a typical bland heroine? And like she's changing Medea's image, making her look kinda weak..

Users who are viewing this thread