Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Night Before The Storm (2)

Omg I dont understand the prince's intentions! Someone explain to me lol

Did he figure it out or?

Fed-Kun's army
@Soo-ji_Queen I’m guessing that the prince “fell in love” with psyche so someone like Medea wouldn’t be able to become the queen. This would give him complete power over the kingdom and it would also give him a puppet of a queen. After all, Medea said something like “I just have to become queen” or something like that.

Group Leader
Get cucked Medea
*dabs*

Makes sense. She can get the throne and lose everyones love. Just like she always wanted

Like stfu you Cersei wannabe

Fed-Kun's army
my understanding from those last chapter :
Medea is playing 4D chess
While the prince is playing 5D ! just then Psyche (aka new Medea wanna be) is trying to understand the basic roules of chess
but hey ! look at this ! Medea is actually playing 666D chess with Heli (best boy?) as the knight !! we can also assume that the cat is the real mastermind and he is controlling everyone !

anyway I think at this point our only solid point is that Helio is really on Medea's side.

What I want is for Medea to marry the prince, then kill him, become queen, and marry Heli, and live Evilly Ever After.

Also, I love Medea. I want to see her rise to power and take control of the kingdom. I don’t really care for Psyche.

Dex-chan lover
In the challenger I couldn't tell if the prince figured it out. And here now too... I still can't tell.
Many thankss

so the crown prince purposefully chose psyche because medea is too intelligent for him to control the girls should team up and burry that guy alive

Honestly?

I don't care if the romance will be a Medea x Helios, a Medea x Psyche, or a Helios x Psyche.

The only thing that really matters is that the prince is mangled and fed to the pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread