Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Curtain Rises

The grass is always greener... And occasionally there is a god damn dungeon room under that grass, where someone was forced to live 18 years of their life.

So the royal family literally arranged for the “breeding” of a crown princess. Ha, that’s insane.

Aggregator gang
Good.

I still hate the way the author tries to portray each situation tho.

but why is the original Psyche happy to see the prince if he does that to her? has she been groomed so far to think of him as a savior no matter what he does to her?

the second character on the church family's side reminds me of 707 from MM!😍 He's got the curly red hair and the cross lol

Last panel had me rolling. Fuck Medea honestly. Just took 7 chapters to turn on her pity mode.
If anything, I'm happy about Psyche. Wouldn't be too far fetched if she sub consciously had the same desire, To be Medea for just a day. Sorta pissed about Psyche's Knight but meh, better off dying in first few chapters than turning out as the prince. Hopefully no retcons there.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad to have a story that is interesting and not the typical otome routes. This is good.

Waaaa tangina they probably both wished for an alternate life when they prayed down with the prince!

@okaydokeys that's how I interpreted it. If she's only known that kind of oppressive controlling behavior her entire life she likely doesn't know what normal even is. I wonder if her sense of love is so warped that she thinks the Prince's abusive behavior is because of love. That instinct of hers to survive Heli mentioned is pretty indicative of how she's lived, dependent on pleasing other people's moods. Being in an unfamiliar situation is always scary. It isn't so unbelievable she wants that "love" fairy tale ending she was taught to dream of as her freedom since she raised in isolation

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Psyche probably sees the Prince as her "knight in shining armour". I mean in her eyes, he saved her from that room. He brought her outside.

I think the name Psyche wasn't chosen willy-nilly for her... I believe she was born and raised solely for the purpose of being dependent and submissive to the prince... They totally shaped her mind, but she has a remnant left of her individuality, that's why she probably reached out for Medea...

Aggregator gang
God i love this story. So twisted.

I feel it's totally normal for her to start feel for Psyche now, rather im happy she does now. Their perspective on matters have been completely different. In Media's p.o.v, her desired position, crown princess, was taken away by Psyche. And we all know since the beginning that her personality isn't that sweet

In the end i'm pretty sure we will learn that the knight dude who served Psyche had a hand in hair be locked away most of her life and stuff. Thus making his death just meh.

Users who are viewing this thread