Your Throne

Double-page supporter
Hmm. Seems like the author forgot to add the Yuri/Shoujo-Ai tag to their series. Simple mistake. Happens to the best of us. Hopefully someone mentions it to them so they can fix it soon. :p

Jokes(that I wish weren't jokes) aside, really great story so far. Medea x Psyche all the way! :D

@otakushoujo This happens a fair bit into the story so I'm putting it in a spoiler tab(therefore new readers, read at your own risk), but basically
the necklace is either a divine relic or was blessed by someone of faith. More importantly, however, is that Psyche is apparently loved by god and thus is blessed with divine power as was mentioned by her mother, which we see when Medea is given Psyche's memories. It was mentioned some chapters before that the Imperial family and the church both have divine blood since their ancestors had been blessed, with one family focusing on expansion of the nation(The Monarchy) and the other focusing on internal stability(The Church). As such, if word got out that Psyche had been blessed then a lot of trouble would follow. For one, the Imperial Family would probably feel threatened by the fact that a new family was born who may have a right to the throne since they are blessed. Therefore, they'd want to get rid of them. For another, the Church might brand them heretics who were falsely claiming divinity and would then have them crucified. In either case, it would mean certain death for Psyche and her family if she was discovered, which Psyche's mother even mentioned in the form of that story she read her daughter. It's not directly stated, but I believe this is the reason why she was hidden away in the first place. As for why this is all important, it's often believed in many, if not most, works of literature that divine relics are only of use in the hands of those blessed by the divine. That is, they only work if someone with divine blood or has a divine soul uses them(sometimes by literally pouring their blood on said relic), otherwise they are worthless trinkets. Assuming this is the case, then since Psyche's soul is in Medea's body that makes Medea's blood Psyche's, and since her blood spilled on the necklace it reacted to Psyche's wish to have a few more minutes by literally turning back Medea's time. This healed Medea's wounds in the form of turning back her(or rather Psyche's) body's time to a point where she wasn't injured. As for whether or not the wounds will come back on their own is uncertain, but I'd like to think those injuries are gone for good, and usually that is the case for stories like this. However if they do come back, then at least this gives them all more time to get Medea to a doctor before the wounds slowly come back as the divine power wears off.

With all that said, please understand that a lot of what I said is mostly conjecture, and until chapter 18 and onwards are released we won't know the truth of the matter. However, I would like to think my assumption is at least fairly close to the truth. Guess we won't know for sure till we get more to read.

Ch.17 what an incredible power of necklace. I wish both of them medea and psyce a new good begining for their life.

I like the original version where medea was as much a villain as the prince making her good hearted protagonist takes away of the appeal of the series for me. In the original she was as manipulative and probably evil and insane as the prince even manipulating her guards affection. That version of her to me was more interesting to watch.

I'm also curious how the romance will work on in this series I don't think medea has any romantic feelings for the guard psych will likely end up with him. Who does that leave medea definitely not the prince.

Also I thought he by the prince intercepting the letter he found out they swapped bodies but I guess just tried to kill her so she couldn't work with medea.

And medea says she doesnt want psych dead but killed someone precious to her.

@Svelandria I wouldnt really mind it if it went the yuri route but really doubt medea will have romantic feelings her psyche or her guard. Also the prince is a definite no so I wonder if we yet to see her romantic pairing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHEzGrqyFS0

The BGM they made for the chapter is honestly so perfect for chapter 17. It makes reading it ten times better.

@Starbright
Yeah, I didn't understand that part where she says she never wanted Pysche dead!!🧐

She clearly murdered people close to pysche, gave her (kinda poisoned) tea, and said (unhappily) that alas the poisened tea will not be able to kill her!! So what's with this reversal of attitude!!😒😒

And I don't understand the hate Pysche gets while Medea is praised!! In real life, Pysche is much better person to be a friend compared to Medea!! 😬
Although neither are good friend🥺materials!!
Medea is much more likely to backstab😞, while Pysche can be manipulated to backstab!! 😨

They are good characters only in manhwa, nobody would want them as friends in real life!!😏 Bw this manhwa is awesome 💯

@shubh68 I think people dislike her because she went back on her promise of of not accepting the marriage proposal. We now know she was in lot of turmoil about and wanted to
kill herself
it's obvious she's not a bad person and just being manipulated by both sides.

Tbh I dont like medea shes just as devious as the prince which I like but now since she gets a sob story she a sympathetic character and good guy shes just power hungry like the prince.

What I don't get is how the prince became so devious and power hungry hes no only rightful heir so what's with the need for manipulation.

I don’t care about the romance I’m just glad Medea is alive <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@Skittlesluckyskittle
Even if Pysche worshipped prince, she would feel guilt for doing something wrong while Helios will do anything for Medea, so who is the bigger worshipper??😏😏

The protagonist bias is really high in this story!! The one who is closest to Medea in personality might as well be the prince🤴!! But one is hated to core while the other is ...

But well this is a really great story!!

I'm so glad that she is alive, i'm almost forgot how to breath
THANK GOD SHE IS ALIVE
Oh no
THANK AUTHOR SHE IS ALIVE
DAMN THAT WAS SO INTENSE I LOVE IT, THE WILL OF THESE TWO HEROINES

Aggregator gang
Love this. I'm rooting so hard for both Psyche and Medea. Team up team up team up, we chant

Here's my review based on reading up to ch 17

I honestly like this story a lot. I like how there isn't a total black and white between the main character and the supposed "villainess". Instead, it shows them both as victims. Their pasts are both equally sad and they were turned against each other because of many misunderstandings and the schemes of the Crown Prince. I started reading this, thinking it was one of those books with the same prince-villainess love story and the sweet princess turning out to be devious and two-faced. Instead, I see two girls, one coming from an abusive household that used her to climb the power ladder and another in a controlling relationship with a heartless man whom she innocently believes in. They're dynamic together is also really great, Psyche having to betray her friend whom she looked up to a lot and Medea being filled with resentment for the woman who she thought betrayed her for power. After all, Psyche was one of the very few people she trusted despite growing up guarded against everyone because of her ruined childhood. Even the recent chapter's developement of them was nice, Psyche's blind faith in the prince finally shattering and Medea regretting having blamed Psyche after realizing the truth of it all. They're both really well fleshed out characters befitting a published book. It would've been perfect if not for the uncomfortably fast pace the story is going with and the plot armor that saved Medea for the second time in less than 20 chapters. I feel like Medea's 2nd miracle should've been better explained rather than just attributing it to a necklace that was given to her just a few hours before and the pleading of Psyche. The first time god intervened and switched their bodies is still understandable but it happening a second time when Medea's wounds were healed starts to feel like plot armor.

@Starbright the reason why the prince was "power hungry" was because he knew that Medea was too smart and might take the power all to herself. So he decided to get an innocent and naive girl like Psyche to be the crown princess candidate with Medea. His plan was to kill them both in the end and have the power all to himself. The reason was just because he doesn't want to share his position and stuffs with anyone else.

The tragedy tag is stressing me out man, somebody who read the novel please give me spoilers or I will literally sob a river if I find out Medea, Psyche, or Heli die

Users who are viewing this thread