Your True Color - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Don't taint her

Dex-chan lover
That's one hell of a big chapter here. Seem rather interesting, can't wait to see how it play out.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, I don't like people changing someone to their ideal, but shall see how it goes.

Art is nice.

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up! I like it so much that I immediately read all the raw chapters

It's getting aangsty with the 2 MCs have their own emotional problem. I think those who love the drama in Still Sick will love this too XD

Dex-chan lover
Toxic relationship x Yuri, my favorite ship. I like the art and the set up. Let's see where it goes.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious the "changing to the ideal Sumika" won't work, let's see how she deals with this.

Dex-chan lover
Come on girl. Wake up. Every word of that interview was probably written by Sumika's manager.

Dex-chan lover
Wrong path girls.... Wrong path.
Welp I dont drama sooo... Smashes bookmark button!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.
Though I thought omniessence will be the one who will do it.:3

Dex-chan lover
This is...Well...extremely selfish.
So the protagonist has an idea how her idol is, when confronted with reality, that her idol is actually a human like anyone else, she starts to despise her
The idol then, because she is attracted to the fan in some way, seeks her out and the protagonist is full of "reason" accusing the idol of tarnishing her ideal image and then propose change the idol's personality to meet her own ideals. ..
wow ...

Users who are viewing this thread