Your True Color - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - What can't be seen

Aggregator gang
I wouldn't ever leave my phone on the table while going to the bathroom so this trope annoys me

Group Leader
Whoa whoa, who leave their phone on a restaurant/fast food or any other commercial establishment table, and not just that, the one she is talking is not even her acquaintance, let alone her friends.

Dex-chan lover
ironically seen people leave there phone on the table when going to the bathroom before and open too multiple times and I never understand it

Dex-chan lover
At the start I thought Ito had suddenly become an idol and I was very confused. Mangaka-sensei, please, draw different people differently.

Also, what the hell is this troublemaker? I don't even remember her! People out here just stirring shit up for seemingly no reason! lol. Funnily enough, though, it seems this idol Ito clone accidentally got Sumika to confess again?? At least, it seems like that's where it's going.

Fed-Kun's army
The credits page really threw me off for some reason. The story's gotten convoluted enough that I had to go back to check the chapter art was being reused to make sure there wasn't really some evil twin plotline being thrown in. Kudos to the translator for that.

Dex-chan lover
Low-key got those 2 mixed up, took me a while to distinguish them.

Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
Credit page making some believable points though, they do be looking like twins.

Early comments pointed it out but this chap is a good example of why you should not leave your phone separate from you especially when there's a stranger involved.
Too much personal information is at risk here which can lead to bad times.

Dex-chan lover
The typical "idk who this person is but they cant be bad so ill follow them while i completely forget about my actual meeting"...
Soon enough some absurd lies will be found posted by Ito social media account cuz she not only left her phone unlocked but even leave to the bathroom without it. Type of thing only happen in manga nowadays. Who goes to the bathroom without their phone? Nonsense lol Also, why would Ito hide the fact she met Miyana?
From the time she approached Sumika few chapters back wanting to be her friend it was obvious that girl was evil. Now why would she use Ito tho? One thing is to harm Sumika career but shes going after Sumika personally then? Theres other ways to publicly harm Sumika that dont involve a personal friend no one knows about.
This story really leave barely any time to breathe... they just got in good terms again and another drama will explode. Some authors are just overly sadistic.

This chapter is a prime example of what not to add to your story, hella unnecessary problems from seemingly nowhere. Just tanks it

Users who are viewing this thread