Your Turn to Die: Death Game by Majority - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Didnt it take like the whole
chapter 3 and after being cornered in the trial
for keiji to tell us about the gun incident? Idk this is a bit too hurried for me :/ Anyways thanks for the translation you're doing a great job

Dex-chan lover
Poor Joe, the arm fell straight into his lap.
I really like the no-face dude. I don’t remember, do we ever see his again?
Btw, note that Kai voted for Q-taro

Thanks again for scanslating~
No matter if it's the game or the manga I just really like Kai. Getting head pats from him must be nice!

kai is even more moe than in the game... i love it. that thumbs up panel on page 24 is precious

Not gonna lie, the characterization in the manga is kind of wack lol.

I definitely don't want to seem nit picky but the game just does a much better job in making the characters interesting and not your run of the mill horror death game cast.

Sara's so much more of a basic horror protagonist now, compared to her generally cool head in the game. She's not a samurai woman here, just a random girl who's got no business doing anything. She's the character I'm most frustrated with in the manga because she's also my favorite??? THIS IS NOT MY IKEMEN GIRL. She cries like every other panel it's kind of crazy.

Keiji chokeholds Mishima for no reason lmao, and he's also lacking his composure and general shady confidence. What the hell was that internal meltdown, my dude, he was absolutely way more casual about the admission that he shot someone and it was traumatic (in the game)

Nobody is free from this OOC flanderization. Kai is emoting way too much, when he should be dead-eyed and more or less keeping a low weird profile. Qtaro is a lot more cooperative and not the aggressive figure who tries to grab the gun from Sara lmao. Sou's suspiciousness is amped up for no good reason....I could really just keep going on lol.

Only Mishima is getting a better end of the stick lol

I'm grateful for the team bringing the translated comic to us, as I've been looking ahead on the Japanese version, and it keeps making weird decisions that just make the story worse overall I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread