You’re Going to Be My Mom! - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
what-the-fuck-did-i-just-read-what-the-fuck.gif

Dex-chan lover
$3K USD/Month can be considered as a little high salary in japan, or so said from my japanese acquaintance
Huh?? :questionblob: That is minimum wage in some places in the US, and even if it isn't that's usually what you make working retail / food jobs. I know it's a different economy but that just sounds crazy to me.

Dex-chan lover
Serious question: Assuming it's $4,000 (400k yen) a month, would you do this in real life (hotties or not so hotties)?

Dex-chan lover
Huh?? :questionblob: That is minimum wage in some places in the US, and even if it isn't that's usually what you make working retail / food jobs. I know it's a different economy but that just sounds crazy to me.
did you never visit any asian country? even in some asian country, USD$150-200/month can be considered as standar

Group Leader
Reminds me of a certain substory in a certain game about peak male fantasy... except he beats the ever living shit out of those babies

Dex-chan lover
did you never visit any asian country? even in some asian country, USD$150-200/month can be considered as standar
While that's true, those are usually SEA countries. I was expecting a higher average salary for Japan, with it's advanced industrial and technology base. Though even the poorest US states have a higher GDP per capita compared to the European giants (Germany, France) so maybe I'm just biased with what I know economically.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit sign me right up, that's a great pay starting out for only three days work where most of the time you're probably just reading manga.

Users who are viewing this thread