You're So Sloppy, Hotta-sensei! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Lol we all know that MC isn't getting the older gal. He'll learn some lesson from the teacher but end up with his childhood friend.
I don't think so, for a couple of reasons. Firstly, the childhood friend didn't appear until after 12 chapters, which isn't a good sign. Secondly, the tags in the official publication suggest something different:

#エロ: Erotic
#エロコメ: EroticComedy
#ラブコメ: RomanticComedy
#学校 : School
#高校生 : HighSchoolStudents
#先生と生徒 : TeacherAndStudent
#おっぱい : Breasts
#秘密 : Secret
#ドS : Sadistic
#美少女 : BeautifulGirl
#自由奔放 : FreeSpirited
#各話読み切り: SelfContainedEpisodes
#ショート: Short
#日常: EverydayLife

Interestingly, when I tried to get ChatGPT to translate all the tags at once, it blocked the request, citing potential violations of usage policies :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
why fucking love triangle garbage, whyyyyyy....

really liked this series so far, but this type of shit plot development is just the worst, ugh :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Lol we all know that MC isn't getting the older gal. He'll learn some lesson from the teacher but end up with his childhood friend.
Does that ever happen? I actually had a similar thought while reading a different manga, where an older girl would have been more interesting as a mentor-type character, teaching MC about girls and stuff rather than being the main love interest.
And I certainly wouldn't expect this sloppy sensei in particular to be a capable role model in any capacity.

Dex-chan lover
Does that ever happen? I actually had a similar thought while reading a different manga, where an older girl would have been more interesting as a mentor-type character, teaching MC about girls and stuff rather than being the main love interest.
And I certainly wouldn't expect this sloppy sensei in particular to be a capable role model in any capacity.
Yeah that's my point. I've read enough of these age gapped romances. Where at best a single night of passion occurs only for the older mentor to move or dissappear or they reject the mc due to the age.
Knowing that? the best path is what you mentioned when the older love interest shuts it down early but becomes a mentor for the MC.
Hotta is definitely not up for that as seen by the mess of her personal life.

Users who are viewing this thread