Youth Market

I would be into it but just based off of the first chapter I feel like the girls gonna think he ditched her and move one while hes locked up and he'll try and hurry his escape to get back to her but he'll probably get painfully dramatically marriage ntr-ed or almost as much; and there will likely be a girl or two on the inside too. Anyway I worry about the level of emotional drama, I kinda just want mindless survival.

Also those parents are dicks; I can't imagine ever giving the life of my kids over to some shady organization that might torture or kill them - for any reason. Thats just fucked up.

@StaK hello,
well... I'll be straight to the point: your feeling is kinda wrong there

from where I'm currently reading things has gone to a mess for when some plot points were revealed and you're unfortunately totally wrong about the girlfriend, her character is a little too stubborn. in addition there's no marriage ntr-ed thing anywhere. There's a reason for this series not having the "romance" genre too. The tags I deemed right were "drama" with some bits of "action". I made sure of reading it in advance cuz I don't like the ones like you had described.

Concerning the parents, I'd blame them too much for what they usually think is best to their children, can be with opposite effect. One knows to not believe rumours however sometimes they forget that there's no smoke without fire. his parents were little shitty in that regard with a "we know what's good for you, our dear 29 years old son"

Tho thank you for the comment, at least I know now how others see this series.
(^ω^)

can someone tell me if this is actually a dark survival show or more along the goofy stuff. i kinda found the female sniper telling them she was gonna give them a job more on the playful side

Double-page supporter
This really reminds me of that one manga “ Unemployed Concentration Camp”
Basically the same concept

Users who are viewing this thread