Yowa Yowa Sensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Yowa Yowa Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I understand that this wasn't translated for such a long time until recently but why didn't complete the translation & cleaning of this chapter like on page 12? At the same time are you using the volume raws for this chapter? If so, wouldn't it have been better to give it to that group so that they can use it? I am not trying to bash you but just want to give valid criticism about this. I appreciate the attempt.

Dex-chan lover
Good attempt, I did notice some typos here and there, and words being cut where they shouldn't. Such as "relationships".

Dex-chan lover
Might wait for the other group to translate but nice try lad

Dex-chan lover
I understand that this wasn't translated for such a long time until recently but why didn't complete the translation & cleaning of this chapter like on page 12? At the same time are you using the volume raws for this chapter? If so, wouldn't it have been better to give it to that group so that they can use it? I am not trying to bash you but just want to give valid criticism about this. I appreciate the attempt.
Considering he's dropping several chapters at once, he'd probably already started a long time ago before the others even picked it up and is just dropping the chapters now somewhat unfinished is my guess.

Dex-chan lover
Considering he's dropping several chapters at once, he'd probably already started a long time ago before the others even picked it up and is just dropping the chapters now somewhat unfinished is my guess.
When I typed that, I didn't know there would be multiple chapters dropped today. My only concern is that because of this person's actions, it might make the other group (Hako & Ent) drop this either out of frustration or something along the lines then we are back again with no translations for this series. Call me pessimistic but I've seen this happen a few times in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah on March 12 on reddit an user shared the whole volume 2 as PDF in a drive link, and another user told him to upload into mangadex, so probably the conversion and approval took time, checking this is the same translation, it seems to be a rework from the previous pdf, some text are the same, some are adjusted, some are different...

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
When I typed that, I didn't know there would be multiple chapters dropped today. My only concern is that because of this person's actions, it might make the other group (Hako & Ent) drop this either out of frustration or something along the lines then we are back again with no translations for this series. Call me pessimistic but I've seen this happen a few times in the past.
So far we have 0 plans of backing out and I am in the middle of finalizing this chapter (as of this message) so don't worry on that - though ofc we can't release stuff as fast and will prob take time to catch up to what yowa released...

As for the raws we have, they're mostly censored so am honestly curious where he got his - so we'll try to reach out and hopefully get the uncensored raws to use (or if someone else can provide - we'd be glad to receive the help as well)

Group Leader
So far we have 0 plans of backing out and I am in the middle of finalizing this chapter (as of this message) so don't worry on that - though ofc we can't release stuff as fast and will prob take time to catch up to what yowa released...

As for the raws we have, they're mostly censored so am honestly curious where he got his - so we'll try to reach out and hopefully get the uncensored raws to use (or if someone else can provide - we'd be glad to receive the help as well)
I can sort of point of you to vol raws, the latter half have watermarks, though. I can probably also shoot you some translations depending on if your translator wants to split the effort or whatever, and which chapter you'd want me to start with (not counting ones already released I also have 63 I randomly did on a whim lol)

Users who are viewing this thread