Yowa Yowa Sensei - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Tsuyo-Mini's Homework

Supporter
I’m sorry this is NTR with extra steps with the MC just watching. They use the horny lesbian shit way too often these days. I guess it’s the safe option in 2024, as a guy doing the exact same actions with no change would earn this manga the “Sexual Violence” tag in a second.

And to clarify, I’m not trying to say it’s okay when a woman does it like this manga, quite the opposite. I’m just pointing out the double standard
surely this comment is a bait, right? you don't actually think like this, right?

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry this is NTR with extra steps with the MC just watching. They use the horny lesbian shit way too often these days. I guess it’s the safe option in 2024, as a guy doing the exact same actions with no change would earn this manga the “Sexual Violence” tag in a second.

And to clarify, I’m not trying to say it’s okay when a woman does it like this manga, quite the opposite. I’m just pointing out the double standard
Out of the sea of manga with different genres and themes, this is what you're having problem with?

As for that 'loli', she's too stiff. Someone needs to help her become bit loose.

Dex-chan lover
I-Is this really not hentai? I mean look at their facial expressions and most of all NIPPLES

Double-page supporter
Did you not see the Erotica tag?
If anything, I still think this is too tame for Erotica and should have been Suggestive instead.
I started reading this when it started out and had yet to become a sellout low-effort gooner bait manga where the author inserts tit groping in every single chapter instead of making the story progress,
genuinely don't remember the last chapter we had where we didn't see one of the girl's tits

Aggregator gang
I started reading this when it started out and had yet to become a sellout low-effort gooner bait manga where the author inserts tit groping in every single chapter instead of making the story progress,
genuinely don't remember the last chapter we had where we didn't see one of the girl's tits
Its a niche manga, and as much as you could argue the lewdness got amped so much - it's the reason the manga has survived long enough (currently at vol 8 raws) in the sea of various stuff getting axed...

Also saying the story doesn't progress feels weird considering it just did a couple of chapters ago (though we'd have to wait for a bit for it to progress again)

At the very least this isn't as bad as mainstream harem stuff where there's some with 2-3 volumes without progress (Nisekoi and Bokuben PTSD)

Double-page supporter
Its a niche manga, and as much as you could argue the lewdness got amped so much - it's the reason the manga has survived long enough (currently at vol 8 raws) in the sea of various stuff getting axed...

Also saying the story doesn't progress feels weird considering it just did a couple of chapters ago (though we'd have to wait for a bit for it to progress again)

At the very least this isn't as bad as mainstream harem stuff where there's some with 2-3 volumes without progress (Nisekoi and Bokuben PTSD)
exactly, im tired of the actually good manga getting axed and trash like this making it because boobs nipples

also, "as bad"? The reason manga like nisekoi and maybe bokuben (have not read it) is mainstream is because they're unique and have actually enjoyable chapters where it's just them hanging out even if there's no progress, without having to show nudity for the reader to bother reading it

Users who are viewing this thread