Yowamushi Pedal - Vol. 47 Ch. 401 - Midousuji's outcry

Group Leader
DANG IT!!! It's getting so exciting!!! I kind of want to rewatch the series after catching up with the chapter and the current anime...Oooh~ Midosuji is spot on and I respect Ashikiba's Hakone Gakuen pride as Kings.

So... why is the observer assuming Yuuto can, as a climber, fight for the final goal line when they simultaneously dismiss the possibility of Onoda doing so? (Well, aside from the part where he might have exhausted himself catching up, but that doesn't seem to be their reasoning.) It's not like they know much about Yuuto anyway, since he's a first year.

Why would Yuuto consider himself able to assist Ashikiba on the downhill portion, too....

EDIT: ok, per the anime, Yuuto does consider himself capable of that, but how would the observer know it... I guess they just assumed someone from Hakogaku, even if totally unknown, would have that kind of ability, even though Manami was not particularly good at blocking anyone (or maybe he just didn't feel like it when anyone = Onoda....)

Users who are viewing this thread