Yowamushi Pedal

Hey, for 401, did you mean to upload both image 20 and image 21? (20 is one page of the two-page spread that's 21.)

Aren't there only a few more chapters of translations left, now? D:

ahh it seems i forgot to delete that page when I joined the spread.

Don't worry, we are working with a new translator so we will be able to advance further from sleeping dragons's version!

@nanisore yay! :DDDD

I read the translations up to 407 or whatever and if the scanlation had to stop right there I think I would have died (well, it's less dire since the current anime season is going on, BUT SERIOUSLY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM).

I read the first chapter about three days ago, and I've caught up to the last chapter. I didn't really think much of this spokon, but it's not bad at all. The drawings aren't high class, but they kinda work well with the story. Too bad that the anime's going to stop in a few weeks. Looking forward to the next chapters, both in Japanese and English languages!

@JOA20 I recommend you to check out the spare bike spinoffs!
theyre really good parallel stories about the graduated members
https://mangadex.org/manga/23486/yowamushi-pedal-spare-bike

Thanks for everything up till now sleeping dragons, really appreciate it. And also thanks to whoever will be translating from now on!

Group Leader
HAVE YOU ABANDON THE TRANSLATION OF YOWAMUSHI IN CAP 407 OR ARE YOU UPLOADING THE CAPITULES IN ANOTHER WEB?

Aggregator gang
Seems like there are no new chapters past season 4 anime content? :(

Power Uploader
Hi.
Wanted to comment just to let you know that I did not translate (for my french scantrad team , J-Garden) the vol.48 (and soon the vol.49) from japanese.
I just took the official french translation from Crunchyroll and adapted the translation in the bubbles because the animation is very faithful to the manga.
So, somes minor dialogues (espacially with the spectators of the road race) were invented or made by google japanese translate but overall there is nothing wrong.

If the english team did not think of this idea, it can do the same method. But the real issue will be with the Vol.50 were it will be obvious that will we need a japanese translator because it is beyond the season 4 of the animation.

This manga can stupid sometimes, but this is really good.
I really like, the "I'm a man" spirit, something like that from this one.
It's actually better than overrated Kuroko no Basuke, well yeah every sports manga has their own style so this one is no exception.

its been a long while without updates. Life got busy, we all moved on with other stuff.
I'd like to finish scanlating Inter high day 3 but we lack translators right now.
If anyone would like to help translating we could at least finish day 3.

"Cycling doesn't have to be expensive, you just need a bike and-"

Yeah right I don't see these guys riding anything that's less than 5000 dollars.

I want to read this manga, but I dont get how, after 600 chapters, the anatomy is so bad :/

Huge thanks to the team for starting up again, been waiting to continue this story for a long time.

Enjoyable, as far as sports manga go. Shame that the character of "Midousuji" is so extremely exaggerated, really took me out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread