Yozakura Quartet - Vol. 23 Ch. 135

Group Leader
looks like im so good at this it took me a whole month to update only one chapter.
so yeah here is more or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
It's really appreciated that you do this.

I just dropped in to see how the manga was going after I dropped it around 30 chapters ago, but I really respect diligent people like you. Thx for all your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Alright so my heart hasn’t completely healed yet.
She says “I’ll defenitely come back” well you fucking neko you better come back
Just kidding I love you Ao.
But you better come back.

Thank you for the chapter!

Didn't quite know what to expect when I started YZQ but it's been worth the ride

Group Leader
@TitanAnteus dropping yzq is not allowed in my religion, but sure diligent might be the word for it. im a fan thats the only explanation.
also my work is the easiest part if im being completely honest lol. this took me like 3 days to complete it, the remaining days was me doing whatever else lmao.

Group Leader
I'd heavily recommend reading the official digitals over the fan translations if it's possible for you. This volume was released April 2nd, and the translation is a much better read in my opinion, among other improvements.

Group Leader
@neck well yeah pretty much, the officials will always be better without a doubt. its better to support the author as well, so to everyone who can actually buy it, we recommend doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread