Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen

I actually like the pace, for some it's too quick, but a lot of mangas are slow paced right now. I like this!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think this series is kind of wasted potential.

If they'd gone down the Hitman Reborn route and just turned it into a full fledged battle manga it would've been a lot better.

But it's episodic, with short arcs, side characters and antagonists which are unmemorable with a character motivation which gets wasted. I mean, when he discovers his parents might possibly have been "murdered", he goes full shounen trope and says "I'd rather not know than stoop so low"??? WTF? That could've been a great motivation for the story! Not to mention it literally scarred him so bad he became reclusive throughout his high school life, and now he wants to "give up on it???"

Also we don't get much character development beyond the one chapter. Just like one small chapter with each character without fleshing them out. The brother could've been more comedic but now he's more of a nuisance. The love interest started out strong but now I can't relate to her because she barely shows emotion or human like vulnerabilities. The MC's main weapon is boring.

Don't get me wrong. I criticize this manga cause goddamn. I wanted it to be great. I reread the first chapter so many times. It was like the epitome of shounen cliches that made you tremble. But nah, it's all wasted.

well I'm getting bored, such a waste of potential. The first chapter was amazing, but everything turned out to be pretty generic with unnecessary fillers. It does have interesting moments from time to time but they are very few. If the story doesn't speed up again I'll just stop reading it.

I love the concept and the few first chapter are great, but i don't like the FL she is just too bland for a girl born in spy family.i get the concept that she isn't supposed to have any god like abilities bc of genes, tradition yada yada but c'mon just bc of that doesn't mean you should make her absolute useless just look at the ML he doesn't have any spy genes but he is able to protect the FL and run the fam business.

At least make her able to do basic defence she's born with a family of spies that run by this tradition for generations so can't they at least train her so she can protect herself in dire situation you never knew when you messed up and aren't able to save her in time. she can't even defend herself from bullies in ch4! and the bullies didn't even grab her properly😆

Started great. But MC got strong too quickly. I’d prefer slower progress like Kenichi. But then the greedy fucks at Jump would’ve cancelled it. Manga is dead.

Aggregator gang
Heh, I actually like the goofy-nature of the story. If I want a plot tho I would read Spy X Family, but this is still good for evening read when you got bored. Tagged!

adorei a história, o tema é excelente e criativo eu gosto tanto da ação quanto as pequenas partes de romance

nota 10

This series is really good. If you want a story about training to be a spy and getting stronger, this isn't that, however. I've noticed some people complaining that the MC got too strong too quick, and while I too would have liked to have seen more of his growth, that's not the point of the story. This story is about family... with a backdrop of said family being a family of spies with superhuman abilities. It doesn't take itself too seriously is is mostly light-hearted, and is mostly episodic or has short story arcs with a darker over-arching plot lurking beneath.

@d4v1d3

I Don't understand Italian. But google tells me you want to know where I read them.

The answer would be from manganelo. Or mangakakalot. I get redirected to manganelo anyways. Mangapark might also have all chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread