Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Darklord vs Jinzo

Dex-chan lover
That's one traumatizing way to lose a duel. A swarm of Jinzo all powered by Limiter Removal is terrifying.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, Tsukiko really likes Shouma. He'd better congratulate her, after he picks Ms. Guide up from the ground.

Going from an assumed OTK to getting obliterated by Jinzos the next turn must be traumatizing lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, I love this series, judging by the facial veins and eyes Tsukiko was rocking in the latter part of the duel you'd almost think she has some type of dark duel monster spirit or the whole Malik/Marik thing going on. Also poor best girl Miss Guide she was looking so forward to participating in this tournament and in her final match she gets merc'd after debuting the darklords I hope Ageha at least has some kind words for her and that we get to see her use the Darklords again at some point.

So judging by how this sorta thing goes Shouma will likely beat Tendo and it will come down to Dark vs Strong for the clinch. Also loved the Esper Roba easter egg.

Dex-chan lover
man my boi may have exquisite dueling knowledge, but he's shit for brains when it comes to people's feelings

Users who are viewing this thread