Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - P.U.N.K. vs Sky Striker Ace

Reading cards? In my fictional duels? Granted not reading cards can be explained by duels being realtime in the anime, where you don't have time to read, but unless there were timerules, one should be able to read all the cards the opponent has during a neutral gamestate.
Which Yuya did one time in Arc-V.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, yes. I love Raye. I would die for Sky Striker Ace Raye. This support card is going to change my life and it's going to be the best card ever.

Jokes aside, pure P.U.N.K is a bit of an oof choice. Especially given his inability to do a good line.

MD@Home
Oh my God, yes. I love Raye. I would die for Sky Striker Ace Raye. This support card is going to change my life and it's going to be the best card ever.

Jokes aside, pure P.U.N.K is a bit of an oof choice. Especially given his inability to do a good line.
he gonna bring PEP out, sit on it and slowly banish all the play maker of the SS deck is what I think gonna happen. Well, either that or just bring PEP out when he really low on life, that work too.

God now I'm backseating even on a manga, since my first thought was, can she OTK now? Yes, she can, hope he doesn't have a hand trap to stop it now xD

God now I'm backseating even on a manga, since my first though was, can she OTK now? Yes, she can, hope he doesn't have a hand trap to stop it now xD unless for some reason she doesn't have accesscode in the deck
Whoops I clicked reply instead of edit

Fed-Kun's army
They nailed the experience of your opponent pulling up with a rogue deck and you have to stop to read every card because you have no idea what any of them do.

Also, god the P.U.N.K archetype is so cool, I wish it had a better end board than... PEP, fail to OTK, pass.

Dex-chan lover
They nailed the experience of your opponent pulling up with a rogue deck and you have to stop to read every card because you have no idea what any of them do.

Also, god the P.U.N.K archetype is so cool, I wish it had a better end board than... PEP, fail to OTK, pass.
Both aesthetic and base mechanics of P.U.N.K. are very cool,it just feels it miss something to reach the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread