Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures

Some fan suggestion for Indonesian translator/scanlator (@TheRiva):

Can you add cards/match explanation pages like the English one? (Or even better, with small real card screenshot, so we know which card does what. Not just text)

For Yu-Gi-Oh duelist, this manga is good, but even for almost total noob like me, this manga is good too. They bring the realistic aspect of Yu-Gi-Oh game that is (almost) totally lost in the main series. So I want to know more, to be more amazed by the 'geniusity' of their play & combo. And Googling every piece of card effects & deck structure is a big hassle & time consuming for us, the almost total noob.

So please, please help us. I know this sounds too demanding, but if you care enough to bring us a good "Gorengan", then it would be so much better if you bring us a good "Sambal" too.

If you can't, its okay, we got it. I already feel really grateful that you keep translating this, even further than the english ver., Just dont push yourself too much okay. This is just request, not an order.

Group Leader
Some fan suggestion for Indonesian translator/scanlator (@TheRiva):
@refki

I'm sorry in advance if it looks too rushed. I wanted to finish translating this up to the latest chapter (currently 19) ASAP because next week is a new semester for me.

For the match explanation pages of Volume 3, we might have to wait until April (when the tankoubon will be released), because it is quite hard to find the current complete raw with explanation pages. However, I might be able to attach some card screenshot in the end of the chapter as translator's notes. I will also update the earlier chapter periodically.

Thank you for your continuous support as well as your input.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series showing off recent archetypes in semi-competitive decks, and it even has a light plot to go with it.

Dex-chan lover
@refki
just download the devpro (ygo automatic duel simulator) in your phone or laptop.

its actually more fun playing the game, and reading them in the manga. if you have anu question just dm me

Users who are viewing this thread