Yu Ling Shi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Giant (5)

thank you huzbi, i have once again come to start the comment thread with a thank you

Dex-chan lover
@Huzbi
Thank you for keeping up. This chapter was a bit rougher then the previous one, though:
[ol][li]Page 2 - Better use "why" instead of "what".[/li]
[li]Page 5 - "with this maniac" instead of "of this maniac". Definitely missing punctuation between "I" and "Wang" (',' or '...'). Better use "evildoers" or something instead of "evils". And, unless MC is talking in third person (he doesn't seem to later), sentence should probably be "I, Wang... Wang Situ, hate evildoers in my life...".[/li]
[li]Page 6 - the first two bubbles are hard to follow. "Made me really eager to move!" and "it won't work" sound kinda weird in context, but i don't know what would fit better. Instead of "if you don't give penalty" it should be "if I don't give you a penalty" or "if you don't receive a penalty" (not sure, but maybe better use "punishment" instead of "penalty"?).[/li]
[li]Page 7 - "Exmainer" is "examiner", i guess? And better go with "helped to upheld justice" instead of "helped put justice".[/li][/ol]
Again, thanks a lot, your work is much appreciated.

If translation is right, then this guy really likes to retkon his work, haha. I mean, not only he added an OP item to the early location, but also a powerful character.

Group Leader
@HYBRID_BEING Seriously, thanks for being honest and correcting the mistakes and errors that were there in the chapter. I'm really embarrassed to say this but my english is not really that good and also maybe I was in abit of rush that I didn't focused more on the typos. Looks like I'll have to increase my vocab😅. But still though, thank you for showing the errors.

Users who are viewing this thread