Yubisaki ni Koi wo Sakasete - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
lol more lewd than expected, thanks!

idiots in love lol
Useless lesbian strike again.

i mean it's cute/endearing in fiction but i feel like that irl stereotype (other than from being shy/flustered) is ppl not being willing to make a move b/c it'd make the other person uncomfortable/other than someone meeting in a gay bar/straight up wearing a pride flag bracelet or something similar can't guarantee the other person is attracted to the same ppl you are, or could still be unrequited the same as straight ppl too

Dex-chan lover
lol more lewd than expected, thanks!

idiots in love lol

i mean it's cute/endearing in fiction but i feel like that irl stereotype (other than from being shy/flustered) is ppl not being willing to make a move b/c it'd make the other person uncomfortable/other than someone meeting in a gay bar/straight up wearing a pride flag bracelet or something similar can't guarantee the other person is attracted to the same ppl you are, or could still be unrequited the same as straight ppl too
You are right. Just that this situation feels very frustrating even though you may call it cute. Like you can imagine they will become even more awkward, to the point to distant themselves. Not much difference from misunderstanding due to no clear communication imo. Of course it's up to the readers for how they want this end, but it's also the reason I don't like this kind of oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
You are right. Just that this situation feels very frustrating even though you may call it cute. Like you can imagine they will become even more awkward, to the point to distant themselves. Not much difference from misunderstanding due to no clear communication imo. Of course it's up to the readers for how they want this end, but it's also the reason I don't like this kind of oneshot.
At least they were established as already being friends versus her just quietly observing her seat neighbor; they'll have more chances to have fun together even platonically tho i hear in japan it's 'accepted' for girls to hold hands or so without ppl thinking it's weird lol (like i didn't even know gay was a thing at like 11-12 and wanted to hold my friends hand when we were crossing the street during some class field trip and she got weird about it lol)

tho more awkward if some had a more 'flirty' personality if not just affectionate with everyone, everyone in my friend group hugged and we even sat in each others laps a few times, as teens i'm surprised no one found that odd/surprisingly the teachers never said anything to us about it but in retrospect it was pretty inappropriate (tho i guess i sat in more girls laps than guys so if something happened between one pair i wouldn't have known lol)

But yeah as a one shot it'd def make ppl want more, unless the author did that on purpose to get ppl to request it or so XD

be hilarious if there was a time skip where they've been living together for 5+ years lol

Users who are viewing this thread