Yubisaki to Renren - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Towars Love

@Greyvenn You are actually spot on. When some signs more sharply and largely, it’s like they are shouting.

I just love this!!! And I don’t know if it’s cause it’s a new language or cause it’s her, but it’s so sweet how he is learning sign!

SIGHHHH Why? Why is there a childhood friend? By all that is mighty, please no love triangles. I was looking forward to this and it was a good start too. What irritates me about shoujo is the effing love triangles. Egads.

I find his staring expression cute lmao
going to the "Maou" Haha

I'M GETTING OBI VIBES FROM THIS OUSHI CHILDHOOD FRIEND
THEIR NAMES EVEN RHYME
THIS IS NOT GOOD

@underjuvie I feel you. huhuhu
@semicharmed black hair is also my weakness!!! huhu

Fed-Kun's army
Not to be dramatic or anything, though I have only known her for a few hours and a half, if something happens to her, I will kill everyone and then myself.

Oh no oh no oh no! When I saw the childhood friend... my heart dropped and I literally started screaming! This is not it, sister! No way, brother! Whyyyyy? 😫😫😫😫 whyyyy?! I canttttttt deal! Ugh my heart. Don’t do this to me! I don’t want a second male lead. Especially not a childhood friend who’s always been in love with her. And was willing to learn sign for her. And if he’s a reeeeeal good guy on top of that too? Ughhhhh 😫 my heart... I hate triangles... it’s gonna be a long ride of tears for him I feel like... I just feel it in my soul 😭 and it’s only the second chapter 😂😂😂

I was caught up in the sweetness from the first chapter and the summary made it seem like there would be more momrnts to come, so I was completely caught off guard by the childhood friend lol. Plus he was introduced so casually and yet he looks so cool! I guess I don't really mind because we already get the idea that this story is between those two and the second male lead is just secondary, so rather than torn, I'm looking forward to what could happen lol

ack.. please be mine "childhood friend"-- something about his introduction just caught me off guard. Second male syndrome strikes again.. aahhhh

Fed-Kun's army
Ooof both guys are so cool! But I obviously love the ML more since he's a polyglot XD

Users who are viewing this thread