Yubisaki to Renren - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - More

This is toooooo cute for my heart aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am having fluffy feelings ...

OMG i love it so much. They are so cute together. I hope everything goes well with them. But i am sure there will be some difficulties for them.
Aaaaand: i am German. So i love the part with: du bist süß!😍

Dex-chan lover
GASP I can't get a read on this guy. SO SCARY
Many thanks

Thank you for the translation!

My heart can't take any more sweetness.

Double-page supporter
ahhh this one always gets me in my dokis <3 i'm so sad it's gonna be on break next issue I NEED MORE

Double-page supporter
@unknownids
I've got the same feeling too. I think it's because his emotions don't really show? I'm super nervous for her all the time...

@unknownids I have this feeling too, and it makes me so afraid about this manga ALL the chapter I read.
I really hope that I'm wrong and he is a nice boy, but if he is bad I'll give all my support for the childhood friend (rip, frienzone)

nahh I just don't have a good feeling about this guy, I prefer the friend more
and girl, I think it's too early for love, I'm so nervous for her

For some reason, I’m not actually too fond of the childhood friend? I feel like he tries to be a bit too controlling and acts possessive (it seems pretty obvious that he fancies Yuki and doesn’t want her to hang out with other guys in general, and not specifically Itsuomi). I get that it comes from a place of concern and that Oushi does care a lot for her though, and it is admirable that he learned sign language for her when they were young.

But Oushi and Yuki would make an awful couple (from what I’ve read so far). As a friend, he’s fine, but as a partner, he would be terrible. Although he does care about her, he seems to be stifling her in the process. Yuki’s dream is to expand her world, but Oushi keeps trying to confine her in her safe bubble and discourage her (last chapter, he told her to not “get carried away too much”). He’s not at all supportive of Yuki trying to be more independent and breaking her boundaries. He could be as caring as he wants, but he would make Yuki unhappy if he isn’t open to her exploring and experiencing life by herself. Just caring for Yuki isn’t enough. She would ultimately be settling if she were to end up with him.

Itsuomi, on the other hand, aligns more with what she wants, and if she ends up with anyone, I’d rather it be him (also, I find their dynamic pretty cute lol). But I’m still worried, because I think she’s going to get hurt, and I think it will be Itsuomi who is going to hurt her in some way. I kind of hope it doesn’t end up that way because Yuki is absolutely precious, but at the same time, I think it’ll end up being a good learning experience for her, since she’s always lived life in a bubble.

I have no idea if I made sense lol but I hope I’m not the only one who feels this way? Obviously, it’s still really early on in the manga, so I can’t really be sure of anything yet haha.

(Dear Christ this is way longer than I thought it’d be)

Hmmmm... I don't know how I feel about the love interest. I know it's still early to really know anything about him but something about him makes me feel weary of him. He seems more curious of her than romantically interested. Like life gets boring fast for him and she just Sparks something fun for him to get into. I hope I'm wrong but he comes off that way on first impression.

Feel the same way as the comment below that's skeptical about the childhood friend, I don't really care much for childhood friend characters in general tbh (most of the time, anyway). I'm really liking Itsuomi though, and I can't wait to see how Yuki and his relationship progresses

I don't feel like the childhood friend have done something wrong. He's a childhood friend and maybe he learned sign language just for her. He might be just too careful what will happen with her since she is deaf, some would take advantage of her. I think it is just a normal thing for a friend to be like that or someone you like right?

lmao I totally didn't realize Shin was male.

Oushi's just caring in his own wayyyy huhu poor friend.
@Cerain I agree! Him learning sign language must have taken a lot of effort. His roughness is just his way of caring.

@Chamonka Same! And regarding the heroine, I'm not saying I dislike her, but if I were in her shoes I'll be much more cautious around Itsu. I mean, I still wouldn't mind being friends because he seems like a great guy, but wellllll... As you said, something feels off from him. Like his interest is just from curiosity. His response in the previous chapter, "I understand", made my alarm bells blare.

then again, maybe I'm just really wary of people by nature hahaha.

"Everything has been close to me"
I don't understand what he means here 🤔
and ooooh that's his first laugh in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread