Yubisaki to Renren - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Someone is thinking of someone

Dex-chan lover
OMG I'm getting weird wibes from the ML and ... Mr childhood friend... you... Youuuuuuu.... The head chop was cute but I .... Yuki. The ship!
Many thanks

Can someone find me anyone irl that looks like the guys in this manga? I mean, I wonder who the inspiration was used to create their art style - I want to see that person who inspired the hotness that they are.....

And I'm curious as well as why the female characters are half as beautiful as the boys? All the guys look 35, and 10ft tall and built. All the chicks are around 13, and 4.50ft tall 98 lbs. etc. with legs like matchsticks.

BUT I LOVE IT ALL............

Who's got the inside story?

The childhood friend leaning on her was kinda cute but I HATE his attitude towards yuki! Just man up and tell her if you like her and don't want her to go...
Itsuomi in the other hand "I got you" scene got me right in the feels!!

I don't usually like slow progress but it feel so right here!!

Thanks!

Double-page supporter
oh my.... Emma and Oshi-kun are so BOLD :')
it's kinda cute and i admire their effort but i really hope this don't start some unnecessary drama lol pls i just want our two MCs fluff moments ;w;

Dex-chan lover
.... and it degenerates into typical shoujo. I'm bailing.

ugh I don't know man,
itsuomi is weird 😂 and I'm rooting for the childhood friend all the way

Dex-chan lover
okay so i was originally in this for itsuomi but that panel where childhood friend-kun put his head on yuki's shoulder was cute so ive switched sides. i know hes not end boy but im rooting for his love regardless!!

@sleepyknight me too! Well more like I randomly read the chapters since the previous ones are all broken but damn my heart is aching for childhood friend-kun. 💔

the childhood friend is so annoying to me lol, but i'm really loving this manga regardless. yuki is so precious. thanks again for translating!

i'm personally not a member of the Deaf community but i am close to several people who are, and it's so interesting to read this and learn just a little bit about Japanese Deaf culture, especially through a cute manga like this! the similarities between American Deaf culture and the similar signs are cool to see!!!!! it really does feel like the world is expanding a bit! thank you so much for translating this lovely piece of work ❤️❤️❤️

In the last 2 chapters I 'm starting to prefer the childhood friend, he can appear "boring" for someone but the liberties taken by Itsuomi are annoying . The Childhood friend remember me all the good boys friendzoned...so I route for him.

Thanks for the chapter

Please choose the childhood friend, he's seems really care to you MC 😔 he knows you better than that itsuomi.

Rooting for the second male? NO! WAY! Yeah, I'm not really..
Itsuomi, kinda weird tbh. But I still like him more. He just doesn't talk much and carefree.

Users who are viewing this thread