Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Yugami-kun Thinks

I love, LOVE this chapter so much!

Also, how come I'm fangirling about a simple act of Yuugami helping Chihiro?

That 10-yo Yuugami is something else to be sure... going to another town on his own and not giving a shit about anything, not even the police.

what i learn about hayashiyama love. bargaining with something big and downgrade it step by step so you get a little date.

Dex-chan lover
Well now we know where Yugami gets it from.
I'm curious why the Grandma got so frustrated with Yugami when her own husband was the same way. Maybe she suppressed it. Or started having flashbacks.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Hayashiyama didn't even bother to help Chihiro after she fell because of him, and Yugami had to do it.

Blondie didn't do it either - even though he was standing right next to her - and neither did her friend.

> Hayashiyama doesn't even have a reason to like Chihiro besides that she's cute.

Romantic love is entirely based on sexual attraction. "Shallow" is a meaningless word only used to shame people.

Dex-chan lover
@shoker I'm sure even though she understood her husband on many levels, the things he did still irritated her(as the last page indicates).

@BCS

>Blondie didn't do it either - even though he was standing right next to her - and neither did her friend.

Neither of them are trying to hook up with her, though.

>Romantic love is entirely based on sexual attraction. "Shallow" is a meaningless word only used to shame people.

Romantic love and durable relationships require the participants to be able to stay together even without the draw of sexual attraction.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 thanks, it was a nice read. And I agree Hayashima could actually be dangerous because he's persistent as fuck

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is how you ask a girl out. Step up, Hayashiyama.

Double-page supporter
@shiyu
He did XD

What you want is for him NOT to come back :D

You have to give him credit though... Hayashiyama is a very good catalyst for S.S. Yuhiro (or Chigami, I don't really know the rules for this lol)

Users who are viewing this thread