Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 13 Ch. 65 - Watanuki Chihiro is Being Targeted

If Chihiro keeps on this path, I can see her working as a psychologist. Good listener and interpreter and knowing how to relieve people of their burdens.

Double-page supporter
GODDESSSSS...!!!!!!!! holy noises

4NyU15t.png

Chihiro is truly one among others who can understand Yugami. Although she kinda sugarcoated it, but she is nonetheless successfully translated Yugami's word. What a bliss..

And back then I almost dropped this manga because Chihiro's character is too weak for the story. But now she is undoubtedly very strong for the story and how she and Yugami can progress onward. Thank God I didn't drop this.

Aggregator gang
Yugami's not wrong about Kadotas facial expressions, they're great.
He's a true connoisseur of human expressions.

Dex-chan lover
@marcopolonian

So far we don't see Yugami action without reasons. It's all based logical explanation (although sometimes he is too bothered to explain it all). N based on what we saw in this chapter, it's all caused by his grandfather

Aggregator gang
Poor Nitaku.. he is just a troubled kid.
I mean, he has some traits of machiavellian personality, but he is still a kid that only needs to be understood.

I love how problems in this manga usually get resolved with minimal involvement from Yugami even though he is almost always the one at the center of the conflict

Users who are viewing this thread