Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 15 Ch. 74 - Yugami-kun Gives an Answer

Dex-chan lover
Anyways people, regarding Chihiro's bikini, in the original version, it was even more risque, but it got edited with shorts. The unedited version was uploaded on twitter later on by the author.
Qe9a7vF.jpg

Aggregator gang
😂 Tmw Yugami stares at you so hard, you start to hear trouble boiling. I'm glad Yaegashi's still around.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure at the end he just got mad and threw the phone away, he didn't really give that much thought as he pretended to.

VIP
@duylinh umm.. east asian immigration policy is actually quite soft actually. you could get visa even for working very easy. it's just strong nationalism can give you lot of hurdles if you want to stay there permanently.

Dex-chan lover
damn before seeing the full cover page i was so shocked thinking that yugami was thinking about chihiro in a bikini... i forgot that chihiro is in every cover page...

Power Uploader
In a way, Yugami never changes but you can actually see him do some things a bit differently which really feels like he's actually changing.
And I like to think Chihiro was worried about his phone because she can't contact him. *shipping intensifies*

Users who are viewing this thread