Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 15 Ch. 75 - Nogami-san Enjoys

@raifive Still, just bothering to even say that in the first place shows that he cares. Especially for guy who supposedly only do stuff that benefits himself.

Dex-chan lover
@raifive Why would Yugami randomly tell her about stuff he likes, out of nowhere just to open up? Not to mention Chihiro already knows about all those stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I'm trying to understand why this manga is like a god to me... And I came with it being unique? having almost everything you could ask for? there is expectation of romance but this is not a romcom. Also Yugami being someone you'd really call a main character who is to a degree perfect. I guess you have to include it having a very nice art too. Oh don't forget how fulfilling a chapter is. I wish this manga is a true god...

The last two chapter has been like comfort food or a hearty soup on a autumn day.

Watching Yugami and Chihiro work together and support each other makes it easy to image their domestic future.

Yugami chose Kadota as captain because Kadota is competent and consciencious and will do what needs to be done.

Double-page supporter
@Darklight99, Chihiro was starting to overthink the situation and considered disbanding the handicrafts club altogther because she assumed Nogami was only interested in Fortune Telling. By listing off all of his interests, Yugami was basically indirectly telling her that people are capable of having more than one passion. This is something Chihiro later confirmed when she went to visit Nogami at her home and saw her bedroom decorated in self-made handicrafts.

Power Uploader
This manga is just so... magical.
It's really hard to express but getting this invested in a series is such an amazing experience, I feel like a part of *my* life is ending and changing and it's such a bittersweet feeling, the type you get really sad about but you're so, so glad you experienced it.

Double-page supporter
man i don't want this to end but im excited to see the end too
how long has it been since I've felt such conflicting emotions about a series

dMecNcX.gif

Contributor
When he mentioned castle tours and bowling at first I thought he was suggesting date ideas oml
there's still one more volume but ending club activities really made it real how the story is winding to a close .. 😭

BCS

Dex-chan lover
They're already getting close to the exams but there's still 1.5 volume left, feels kind of weird.

Also as usual, manga high school students have absolutely no life, it's either school, club or studying

Fed-Kun's army
Yugami could have easily turned the liking sentence into a confession. Just imagine him saying in the end of that sentence : "And i like you, too."

Haha.. Let me dream.

Aggregator gang
Finally retired from the *** baseball club with its *** members REEE

Double-page supporter
My heart melts when Nogami actually enjoys doing handicrafts.

SDK

Feel like that's the first time I've seen a reference of cricket in manga.

Kadota was the right pick for the next captain. I mean, he was capable of enduring and finding solutions to Yuugami's shits.

Users who are viewing this thread