Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 80 - Yugami-kun Graduates

It says it was six days between 78 and 79, but it felt like a lifetime.

As much as I want to read #81, I'm scared it will arrive too soon, (and not soon enough) because with it comes the end.

May #81 be 81 pages long.

Dex-chan lover
aw man, i'm getting second hand melancholy from this
these dramatic graduations always get me
i don't want this to end
however
i can't define what "this" is
am i referring to the manga?
am i referring to my lingering youth?
i can't say

@cyand Thank you so so much. For the completion of the series and for the translated stuffs. I wish there could be an upvote button. Good day to you!

Double-page supporter
MUTHAFUCKAAA...!!! My tears... Hold the buckets, boys. There will never be enough buckets.

Double-page supporter
Man, it never gets less emotional, reading this chapter. What an amazing end.

What a perfect slice of life story and a what a perfect ending... I feel a hole in my chest right now, but I also feel like I received a gift.

Thanks to all the people who translated this.

Fuck! This wasn't the last one... Holy crap 😍

In society where there seems to be an unwritten rule to be sacrificial, put others before you just to keep the peace, to follow 'group norms' and 'hierarchy', to then lose sight of your self worth and have your self esteem wittled down and to project that insecurity onto others through different ways, Yugami just reminded us of something fundamental. All the strange quirks of Yugami ends up explaining that one thing in his speech, self love.
Yugami just unabashedly and unapologeticallly puts himself first (not unreasonably), understands what he wants, respects and indulges himself in things he's passionate about. He stays true to his values. The way he was portrayed as the weird one because of this, until he's finally respected and accepted for the way he is - hopefully that sort of view becomes the normal in real life too.
Love yourself first. That should be the starting point.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is great no matter how many times I reread. Still my fav chapter

Users who are viewing this thread