Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 81.5 - Extras

Dex-chan lover
Just finished binge reading this. Was a really fun read.

I guess this is the closest thing we can get to yugami and chihiro end up together. I wish there were more though.

UNACCEPTABLE.

THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE ENDING.
WHERE IS THE MARRIAGE?
WHERE ARE THE BABIES?

UNACCEPTABLE.

(Just kiddin. 10/10 would read again)

One of the best ending I've ever seen so far. Well damn, it makes me want to read it all over again. 10/10, my favorite slice of life manga of all time.

The romance was done so subtly that it makes you yearn for more, making you want to reread again and again. And I dig that. I love it.

Dex-chan lover
fFzxuoD.jpg

Happy New Year! Thank you for all of your support this past year. I'm writing and revising my next work every day. Let's all do our best in the coming year as well!

The author tweeted this.

thank you so much for anyone who work with this manga. i like it a lot.

well maybe a little bit disappointing because they not ended up together, but still satisfaction with the ending.

maybe there will be a sequel? maybe in the future. maybe

thats right! the romance was subtle and well done that you just end up yearning for it but at the same time youre surprisingly satisfied with it?

Dex-chan lover
10/10, down from the entirely possible 100/10 due to no:
- hug
- kiss
- marriage
- babies
- happy ever after

Fuck this gay earth.

Double-page supporter
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
goddamnit mangaka why can't you just make this oldfag happy for fuck's sake

Double-page supporter
@YuumeiHime May I interest you in joining the r/Yugami subreddit, we have a lot of stuff there.

Here's a link to the fanart posted there! https://www.reddit.com/r/Yugami/search?q=flair%3A%27fanart%27&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on&sort=relevance&t=all

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAGHHH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITHOUT THE SUBTLE ROMANCE WHYYYYY NOW I'LL YEARN FOR IT AND WANT FOR MOOORE

It was fun and enjoyable Slice-of-life series. Probably my favorite aspect of the manga is how it isn't your typical SOL story. It doesn't follow tropes/cliches. The characters aren't generic and have their own unique traits that makes them likable, as opposed to the dumb harem protagonists and their common tsundere partners. Yugami is also a well-defined character, the same can be said about Chihiro and the rest of the cast.

HOWEVER, I made the dumbest mistake thinking that this was a romance manga, instead of a slice-of-life story. I waited patiently for more fluff and before I realized it, I was already in the endgame chapters. So I feel like the manga was really lacking from romantic interactions.

The final chapter was great tho. Both main characters have really grown and are now much closer than who they were before. The author didn't sacrifice Yugami being out-of-character just to satisfy the fans that wanted more fluff and I respect the author for that. But technically, Yugami basically did propose to Chihiro and he also did said how she is a person dear to him, albeit in Russian. I guess knowing that will satisfy my demands for romance.

Dex-chan lover
Would have loved to see them dating but this definitely seems more like how he would handle it ig

Users who are viewing this thread