Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Kuzumi-san is Worried

Double-page supporter
@JustCallMeDaBoss honestly, I think that statement is accurate as fuck at this point. Although I can't agree about yugami doing his best cuz at his core he's trying to avoid doing too much lol. But the rest of them are just as bad as him, the only difference is yugami doesn't give a fuck what other people think and won't put up a front about it. And once it comes down to it, he will do what it takes to do what has to be done whereas others would shy away and consider it a nuisance.

I'm not saying yugami is a good guy(nothing wrong with being either bad or good) but at this point we have a decent understanding of his character. The fact that he comes of as a better person than everyone else besides the main female mc truly says something.

Double-page supporter
Yep, MC ( and his family ), female lead and the writer are the only likeable characters in this series so far, imo. Everyone else smells various levels of shitty.

Aggregator gang
Are people actually trying to say Yugami is a better person when he forces people to be his gopher, constantly insults people openly, and is incredibly lazy? He's just charismatic, guys.

ugh i'm annoyed that she threw away his notebook in the shed but at least she didn't get rid of it completely. Yugami worked so hard on it (and his notes were low-key helping), it'd be a shame to throw it away like that.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck does everyone have something to say about how Yugami does things ? All they do is berate him when they don't want to do anything themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Being a genius involves high IQ and antisocial behavior. He clearly is one, he just doesn't give a shit about what people think, he just does what he believes is right. That's exactly what a genius is.

I think everyone in this manga are decent people. Yugami just happens to rub them the wrong way. Especially Kadota and Kuzumi, even though they understand him still find him too irritating to look at him objectively. Everyone is the same as Yugami deep inside, the way he acts just causes people to cringe, because society doesn't allow for that frankness.

Kuzumi hiding the notebook might be better since now no one knows how many points they actually have. So they are forced to act right, not knowing when they could be pulled. Unless they are able to keep count.

Also why lots of commentd are saying the other characters are shitty? It's pretty normal teens want to fool around and be unorganized.
Not everyone values life the same as Yugami. I liked Yugami a lot bc of he is but that doesn't mean I can't emphasize in what others do, say and think.
It all comes to what people prioritize, value and find motivating.

Users who are viewing this thread