Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe this still going strong. it pretty much average though.

Dex-chan lover
Will Oomiya succeed the bet? Will he get the feels out of Yuizaki? Let's find out...

Fed-Kun's army
10 chapters in and i gotta ask, whats the point of this? Like, is it supposed to be a romcom, a sports manga? What is it, cuz it honestly has no development whatsoever, and i still dont see any direction

i have slam dunk vibes from it,
the MC is mainly in the club for the girl, but he start to get what's so great about shotput after some time, and he start training for real later.
At least for me is that way, I'm not a big fan of the visual scenes of Yuizaki, i mean, i get it man she's hot af but now I'm more interested in see if the MC can go to the main event or not than a glimpse of Yuizaki boobs.

Power Uploader
@Cyzeed It's complete in 'Country of Origin".

When a series is completely scanlated, you'll see the [end] tag on the last chapter.

Been wanting to pick this up again but needed to check
Is there any progress between mc and fmc?

Is there a discus manga? I feel like there is but I can’t remember...

Aggregator gang
What's this nonsense, there are no cute women in put shot, not to mention that it's one of the shittiest sports known to man.

Aggregator gang
@monkey123
True, but still what the fuck, this is women's put shot: http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/19th+Commonwealth+Games+Day+6+Athletics+jsvyW8cEMU-l.jpg
That shit ain't kawaii.

Dex-chan lover
@boldmonkey
Well if the main girl in the manga was like this, I'd probably not read it. But who knows; there are certain people with certain fetishes...

Dex-chan lover
Oh the series is completed already? Hope it was able to get a satisfying ending, I'm enjoying it so far.

Dex-chan lover
The premise that this series had, its amazing that it lasted 65 chapters lol

but i'm guessing nothing happens in regards to romance as usual lol

Users who are viewing this thread