Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!

Dex-chan lover
the ending is awful, do not reccomend to anyone, its just some boring nonsence without any developments, worst example of the romcoms i've read and i have a feeling that it was axed (no other explanation how can someone release such tastless final chapter)

A little disappointed that the guy doesn't 'score'. But 'no romance' is better than 'botched romance' so I'm still pretty ok with the ending.

A damn shame that it ended in the typical non-end Japanese writers now-a-days are well-known for. Better to not commit at the very end, eh! Disappointing. Was wondering why the rating was as low as it was considering it was a pretty great manga up until the very end where it just felt squandered. God I hate open-ended endings where nothing really gets resolved and it's left to the reader. Well, at least it didn't overstay its welcome like a lot of series out there that should've been killed years ago. Art style is amazing and I did actually like the concept and the general story. It's just the way it ends (e.g. it doesn't "end" just left open-ended) that completely botches this whole series and makes you feel like you've wasted your time reading it. It's truly one of the worst ways to end it, and is such a fucking typical Japanese-style ending that it actually pains me to not recommend anyone read this unless you're going in for the cute girls. Or you like shot put. The whole manga isn't bad, it's just quite literally the last few pages of the last chapter that ruin the whole journey, squandering everything that was being built up until then and the author fucking bitches out. This legit angers me because so many great manga and LN series have been completely ruined by this shitshow of an ending style (open-ended endings where nothing, or the main issue/idea/concept/etc. the series revolves around, is never resolved) and I feel Yuizaki-san wa Nageru! would've benefited from a much more solid ending.

TL;DR - Not recommended to read if you don't like the art style. An actually great story ruined by its ending. Ending has no resolution and is open-ended, so it's not even technically an ending.

If there is a continuation of this series, I'll change my mind. A goddamn shame, too, because I actually like the characters Yuizaki and Oomiya and enjoyed watching their relationship grow and achieve personal growth (throwth? lol bad pun!).

Users who are viewing this thread