Yuki Nee-chan no Kan-nou Gokko - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Virgin Date and Hidden Feelings

I wonder if the photo was displayed on the scribble space. Never been to one before, wouldn't have known.

Dex-chan lover
"What are you doing here alone" as she's sitting right next to someone taking care of them. Playboys really do see nothing but girls huh.

Dex-chan lover
didn't the photo come outside? Also they might have forgotten about it, i would say if its a things it gonna be a girl that will try to blackmail them, maybe the blonde one? xD

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I just said this on another manga, but now this one too indulges in two tropes that I'm absolutely sick of

1) creepy, predatory pick-up artists that don't take "no" for an answer just so they can be an obstacle for the MC. Like really, who would chase the the MC and FC from the park bench to the arcade after getting shot down?

2) "hey look, there's an attractive girl but aww, she's got glasses on and her hair's tied up. She's so plain." I don't know if it's shocking to manga artists or what, but attractive people still look attractive with glasses or well put-together hairstyles. Yuki is clearly drawn to be cute/pretty so just becuase she does her hair in a ponytail and has glasses on it doesn't suddenly make her plain/boring as long as the glasses aren't ridiculous/unattractive themselves and her hair is neat and well done.

I guess #2 is just because the sameness in how most manga styles tend to portray characters' features outside of stuff like hair or accessories means they need to use glasses/hair-dos as a sort of shorthand for plainness, but it still feels lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread