Yuki Nee-chan no Kan-nou Gokko - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Virgin Date and Hidden Feelings

Supporter
@Darkshade13 holy truth...

1. They are literally everywhere... every beach chapter, pool chapter, amusement park chapter... date chapter... EVERYWHERE you look at... It's somehow expected to them to BE there and look and all but not to be so forceful ... no matter how I look at it, people like those don't exist lmao... No one has so much confidence to just walk up to the girl who is with another boy + when you don't even know her :facepalm: ... You would just ask for a nice "fuck off" and if it won't help, slap, or kick to weaknesses

2. Dunno what others say, but I'm super into ponytails and glasses... I would say ponytail suits any girl no matter what... even more than hair they spent time at a hairstylist to have... beauty in simplicity I say... and if glasses are not the Harry Potter type, girl can only look more pretty, smart, mature, hot... anything...

Can't wait for a reason why she slapped him and ran away btw... It seems her smile, when he said she is the only one he wants to do those things with, was not sincere and she has some doubts...

Fed-Kun's army
People commenting about the pick-up artists, so let me tell you a story:
I had to physically stop my brother from going after a cute girl when we were getting on the train. He actually told me "She could be the love of my life"

So yeah, pick-up artists are thinking with their dicks, they aren't logical

After that slap she has no right to complain if or should I say when the other girls "comfort" his broken heart xd

Idek what the fuck y’all niggas be on bruh. She slapped him bc she didnt want to kiss. (Bit weird that she’s ok with tit fondling though)

@Darkshade13

Pet peeve of mine too

1. This goes along with how every single background male character has to stare and comment on how super hot the girl is, usually accompanied by whispers of "why is she with that loser". I believe it is just put in place to say to to the reader this girl is supposed to be hot, pretty, whatever. It is just a cheap method of getting the point across that she is desirable instead of having the actions of your character express what you want to portray.

Now what I'm not sure about is why the pickup artists always come in pairs or groups. Do groups of guys ever go collectively hit on one girl? Now I can see a pair of guys hitting on a pair of girls where the 2nd guy is supposed to occupy the 2nd girl. There is a special social dynamic theory for this at least.

2. Agree. I don't know why glasses still attached to the "plain girl" trope, but IRL I think girls with glasses are pretty hot. Especially ones with pretty eyes as the glasses sort of frame and accentuate them.

Dex-chan lover
1. I mean, that happens all the time in real life too.
2. Tons of shit doesn't make sense in high school. But this may partially be due to older tropes from a generation when glasses had to be this thick framed thing for dorks.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkshade13: The author's full of it for that one. A busty, pretty (that girl's face isn't "plain") meganekko is top-tier; short hair's the only way that could change, and that does not apply to Yukino.

That said, at first, I thought that slap was stupid. Then I thought back to all my issues with the MC--and thought that there's no way that Yukino was over them all, herself. (That smile at the beginning of the chapter looked strange.) The MC let all these girls make moves on him, not reciprocating the exclusivity that Yukino's been showing him the whole time. He did this because of a total lack of masculinity--he's been behaving like a little boy most of the time up until now (even worse--in some cases, like a girl). In this chapter, he tried to show masculinity by providing reliability to Yukino in the photo booth, but it might just have been a reminder that he's never been a reliable man up until then. Finally, he said that the "roleplay date" was over; he might not have been taking it seriously, or it might have come across that way to Yuki-nee.

Or it could just be bad writing on the part of the author. You can't do all that stuff with the MC, go so far as to get jealous when other girls lay hands on him, and then push him away in a penetrating way (for a man) tantamount to rejection. It wouldn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
1234931504682.jpg

I just... Why did the pickup guys chase them??? What was their plan in a crowded mall? Beat the mc up and kidnap the girl?

Aggregator gang
What the fuck? I would have punch the shit out of them before leaving/running away.

Dex-chan lover
Why'd those dudes follow them... Wtf was the game plan there? Take a fucking hint and walk your sorry asses away. Also, that slap seemed kind of... unwarranted. I mean, I feel like there were a number of other ways to stop that situation.

@Nxllify Still, that slap seemed pretty over the top. Ik the guy obviously shouldn't have gone in for a kiss as he was confessing in that moment, but slapping him didn't seem right (especially considering their relationship and unique situation)

Users who are viewing this thread