Yuki ni Tsubasa

t

Mc is so beta.
He runs away way too much...

Power Uploader
@Xical: I hadn't left. Times have simply been busy. Click on my "group" to see what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This is pretty damn amazing. So much better than I expected it to be.

This guy is always a crapshoot quality wise, so it's great to see this series is a winner.

Power Uploader
<soapbox mode>

I have no idea who did it, but somebody made a donation to the Vortex Scans web site in support of this series. They forwarded it to me, since they themselves have had nothing to do with my scanlating this series. I'd return it if I could, but I have no idea who made the donation. The scanlations that I do, I do entirely as a hobby, and as a way to improve my skills in the Japanese language. It has never been my intention to make money off other people's work. If any of you want to spend money this way, please do so by purchasing the original books from the publisher. For yourselves. I already have the whole series, and the sequel series.

</soapbox mode>

That said, this series has another 48 chapters to go. I have no plans to drop it, though my pace is my own, since I do have a life, and I am working on several series at once, each of which series has followers that don't wish to be deprived any worse than what I already subject them to.

Dex-chan lover
"....___---____::__:__:::---..........!!!!!!"
Thank you for the new release rpapo.

jak

Contributor
Seeing a lot of misused tragedy tags on this site like this one. When no other site with genre lists has it.

Double-page supporter
this manga have a sequel , hope to be translated : Yuki ni Tsubasa Haru
ps: stop running damn it

Power Uploader
@dreminh: Yes, it is the sequel. I bought the tankobons for it at the same time I bought those for the first story. I have no idea what the story-line is. Whether I will translate it, or not, I have no idea. And in any case, the decision need not be made for quite a while yet. As noted earlier, there are 47 chapters left to go in this series.

FWIW, I have skimmed through the entire first series (Yuki ni Tsubasa). I haven't even opened the second series (Haru). But it is my experience that if you wait too long to buy something, then you will have a hard time finding it. So on the chance that I might scanlate it one of these days, I bought it.

Hem

Double-page supporter
This chapter was pretty funny at the end.

Thanks for translating this, glad to see you moved here and didn't just give up the ghost.

I'll stick with it as long as you do (all things willing).

Power Uploader
@Solitude - Yes, but it will be several weeks yet before I get to that spot in my rotation. I have been trying to reduce the number of series I am working on by concentrating on those series that (1) I am already working on, (2) are really popular, and (3) have relatively few chapters remaining (the better to finish them off). This series doesn't quite make that cut, but I squeeze in work on such series anyway in a round-robin fashion. The next chapter of Yuki ni Tsubasa is four spots down the list right now.

Beyond that, life happens. I'm doing well if I can get out more than one chapter of anything in a week.

I'm so fucking done with this shit. Someone is raped in every fucking chapter. There is no enjoyment, there's been no catharsis, no revenge. It's purely depressing.

Double-page supporter
@rpapo
since you skimmed through can you spoil it for me?
Does the MC progress from being a beta to fixing his shit?
Does the FMC get raped or "get around"?
Do they get together at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread