Yuki no Niizuma wa Boku to Tokeaitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Banned
what the fuck is this? every single character here is less likable than when the chapter started. the sexuality is all wrong. why would anybody keep reading?

no talent no skill just straight ass!! 🗣️
piss poor MC bro like what is this guy doing 90% of the story?

This feels short I love wholesome erotic mangas, giving me an option to either get erotic or not.

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
@TulipMoon @Itspoofery There is a missing page in this chapter:
EDIT: This is now fixed by TulipMoon!
1721197514965.png
chrome_雪の新妻は僕と溶け合いたい_-_12_raw_-_jmanga_-_Google_Chrome_2024-07-17_02-25-39.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, I'm not really a big fan of this whole concept of putting the main couple in a position where they're extremely eager to have sex, and everyone around them is pushing them to do it, clearing all physical and social obstacles for them to do it, they're both adults, they're in a committed relationship, the entire story is about them doing it, and then having their own weak mentality be the thing that prevents them from carrying it out. Like, she touches his dick and he starts literally screaming at the top of his lungs from nervousness, what the fuck even is that? What made him like this? Was he sexually abused as a child? But if I know this genre right, there won't be any explanation other than "he's a Japanese ultra-virgin".

Users who are viewing this thread