Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu

@Ironclad I didn't say it was a good mystery 😜 . And it's not JUST that she's cheating, she willingly went on a road trip with a complete stranger, who tried to rob her. To me that is at least a little mysterious.

I originally clicked on this because I thought it said eating a yukionna and crab not with a yukionna japanese is confusing

Double-page supporter
so this is, basically
NTR: the journey

reading a story like this makes me question my trust issues, it's quite frustrating

Do you guys think that her husband is perhaps abusive? She said anything was fine as long as you’re not violent. Even during their second time at night, she mentioned he was gentler. I mean I’d understand an affair (not in real life ofc), but going with a random robber to Hokkaido out of the blue and not wearing the wedding ring on her ring finger even before their encounter seems suspicious. It almost seems like it’s her that wants to escape more than him.

@darknesspker You might be on to something and I completely forgot she said violent(been a while). She definitely has her own issues and is living out a dream? of hers with him. Enjoying how we have to infer since we never get her internal monologue on things.

@Thumpthump - Also another thing, in one of the chapters, she got a call from her husband in which he says he loves her, however, I don't think she says it back. If she didn't, then her relationship with her husband is poor at best and could explain her escape. I still want to know if she would have escaped with any other man or is our male MC special i.e. does she have some history with him and whatnot. I'm very curious as to why she decided to do the things she's doing because it seems to be more than a simple affair/fling.

Sigh.. Wish I can cure this philophobia.. 😢
Thanks for the translation, keep the good works..

@darknesspker Yeah, next chapter might give us some more insight into the whole marriage. Unless somehow that isn't the husband calling for her birthday which then would make me 🤨. Tipsy Yukieda definitely gave us some juicy stuff this week.

Group Leader
@Railander

>what's wrong with GIMP

Everything. Try to put a white outline around some text in PS, count how many clicks you need to make, then do the same for GIMP.

Also not being able to rotate a text box without then converting it to a layer you can't edit the text in anymore, dear god why.

Contributor
Well, I tried it, but this is just too grimy for me.

I would be willing to grant the protagonist being an abrasive dumb-nut because he's supposed to be depressed out of his mind, but the author's gaze is also pretty offensive... This dark mood of this comes off as feeling more like a depressed person's morbid fantasy to me more than it feels like anything profound.

I was expecting something... I don't know, in some way, nicer, given the whimsical title.

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic read.
It really does amazing job at creating suffocated atmosphere.
I like this.
The first 2 chapters are quite hard to get through, but after that, it feels smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread