Yuliquer: Alcohol x Yuri (Anthology) - Ch. 4 - Unfaithful (Mochi Au Lait)

Contributor
Well, that's kind of terrible. What's even the point of such a story? Less than a story about drinking, this almost seems to be more about being in a terrible situation that would drive one to drink...

And the only thing I can take away from it is a moral-by-bad-example, victim-blaming the protagonist—that you should really just get out if you're in a relationship like this.

My best guess is it was supposed to be a sheer wow-zer in terms of how terrible her situation is, but it doesn't really pack enough punch for that since expectations are set low from the start. If it went longer it could pass for some sort of rumination on the cravenness and despair of humanity, or perhaps about how one's best intentions are routed by common human foibles—but this is too short and jumpy for that.

In the end, I'm left just sort of vaguely mad at the characters and the author.

Aggregator gang
I don't understand what this manga is trying to say thematically. At first I thought it would be about Tashiron realizing her relationship had become unhealthy. Like maybe she would have a moment with senpai, but stop because of her girlfriend. Then Tashiron would come home, her girlfriend would yell at her more, and she'd break up with her. The implication being that she is cutting off the person who took her for granted in favor of someone who appreciates her. And that's sort of what happened, at least until the last few pages when things fall apart. I guess having senpai be a psycho was surprising, but thematically it seems to suggest that everyone is shit, so you should just stick with the shit you know. Which is a horrible message to give someone in a terrible relationship like Tashiron.

In short this manga is shit and I'm sad Tashiron is part of it.

Aggregator gang
?????
I have no idea, but it doesn't even seem like the senior was a good person either, so I don't know
either way, I feel really sorry for MC, hope her GF isn't that bad really and they get trough this

Dex-chan lover
.......okay while the senpai may have a sleazy way of doing it I think she would likely be better for Tashiron in the end. Also thank you for the upload.

Everything doesn't need to have a moral that's simple enough for a 3 year old to pick up on, or have one at all. People in abusive/unhealthy relationships getting preyed on isn't a rare thing either. There's an abundance of angles this story is interesting from if you just open your mind a little.

also psycho coworker is hot

oof. I’m used to reading cute fluff and sometimes some drama in yuri so this just feels too real.
It’s not bad bc of that though, I’m just surprised is all

Both are terrible options ones’ a douchebag and the other is a creep, poor mc

Users who are viewing this thread