Yuliquer: Alcohol x Yuri (Anthology)

someone needs to nut up and translate this already. if i knew japanese i would for sure do it, so i have to rely on some kind stranger out there

@210astat I definitely understand your struggle, but I really do think you are drunk and will probably regret this, lol. I bet you put a lot of hard work behind translating (if that is what you do) and studying Japanese/or any other language for that matter must be hard. So thank you for trying, thank you for going to the extent you have, through all of the hardships you're still strong. So thank you again and if you don't like Japanese that much, I don't think you should push yourself to study it either. And I don't mean it in a bad way more like, why are you hurting yourself for something you don't even enjoy much? You can do so many more things than waste your time doing something you don't like. Yes you probably started out thinking you'll love Japanese but that doesn't mean you have to push through. Don't worry about the time or money you have invested in it already, just refrain yourself from investing more of your precious time and money in it. Don't worry, you got it. If you don't like it, do something that makes you happy.

I was expecting some twisted and depressing stuff, considering the genre, but this is surprisingly warm and wholesome.

wait so where can i find chapters 1-3 if anyone knows a place for me to get the free 3 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread